Golden Boy MMA: Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz 3

BlameTheMedia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
3z6zeyb4vul11.jpg

Crazy that this fight is actually happening. I wonder what the prelim fights are gonna look like. Hopefully they can get a couple name fighters on the card.

This poster is fucking awful. Whoever they hired to do this should be fired. It's airbrushed to the point of looking like a cartoon.

Their pose makes it look like you just caught them jerking each other off in an alley somewhere. Nothing intimidating about it. Bad start Golden Boy...

This poster is fucking awful. Whoever they hired to do this should be fired. It's airbrushed to the point of looking like a cartoon.

Their pose makes it look like you just caught them jerking each other off in an alley somewhere. Nothing intimidating about it. Bad start Golden Boy...

Lol. They just look old to me.

Needs more birds

(are there sherdoggers on here long enough to get that joke anymore)

Tito’s skull is fully intact, Chuck hasn’t got a chance.

Have I just gone back in time...{<huh}

Crazy that this fight is actually happening. I wonder what the prelim fights are gonna look like. Hopefully they can get a couple name fighters on the card.
I believe Keith hackney Vs Emanuel Yarborough is on the prelims

two old men. Imagine cormier and jones in 15 years time, damn, just gracefully age mma fighters

Tito has pillow fists; Chuck gets put on queer street by a gust of wind - it's resistible force versus the movable object.

Chuck looks skinny ass fuck

For real. Golden Boy? Maybe they can get another Gracie Shamrock too

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back