Golden Boy MMA: Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz 3

Why is this happening?
Don't get me wrong. I'm gonna watch. I undestand they are doing it for money and I'm the mark and they've got me.

But still. Couldn't we do without this fight?

This poster is fucking awful. Whoever they hired to do this should be fired. It's airbrushed to the point of looking like a cartoon.

Their pose makes it look like you just caught them jerking each other off in an alley somewhere. Nothing intimidating about it. Bad start Golden Boy...

it's not that bad calm down junior

Is there any recent training footage of Liddell? There was a clip some months ago and it looked very bad to the point he should not even be licensed to fight.

If someone has a link please post it.

And Tito uses eyeliner makeup o_O

After watching a few Chuck kos I'm down for this abortion. Chuck by ko.

Tito's skull breaks again

Man, I hope Chuck's chin has recovered. Last I heard he was knocking himself out putting on shaving cream...

Man, wish Chuck wasn’t doing this because I think he’s going to lose.

And even though if that happens it’ll be completely irrelevant because he’s almost 50, it’ll still take some of the luster off both of those beautiful knockouts he served up on Tito when they both were in their primes.

Chuck was out of gas @ age 39... perhaps CTE has got him thinking he got a second wind @ age 49?!?

C’est la vie. I’ll still watch.
I’ll probably even buy the PPV (if they price it reasonably) just out of respect to the OGs of LHW.

Needs more birds

(are there sherdoggers on here long enough to get that joke anymore)

classic
2e4kins.jpg

This poster is fucking awful. Whoever they hired to do this should be fired. It's airbrushed to the point of looking like a cartoon.

Their pose makes it look like you just caught them jerking each other off in an alley somewhere. Nothing intimidating about it. Bad start Golden Boy...
And why do they look like they are going to team up to fight you instead of each other?

You're all gonna fukn watch it stop lying to yourselves. The Forum is only an hour away so I'll prob watch this freakshow live without any shame.

Its freakshow fight but if Chuck Blitz KOs him against the cage how beautiful would that be? Pretty friggin beautiful if u ask me..

Back