Goldberg made too many stupid mistakes as commentator

Breh, your AV always makes me think you're wise and sophisticated.
Good choice.
243797.jpg

Maybe so, but his goofiness added flavor to the broadcast. I would take him back over Anik anyday. Mike was the man, and it's not the same without him.

Glad he's gone. Goldie was dead weight anyway, knows nothing about the sport. He was only half decent when announcing list of sponsors off his scripts.

Listening to Rogan and Cormier during UFC 211 was more irritating than anything Goldberg ever did.

single best decision made by WME was to off load him.

was firing Goldberg the best decision by UFCalphabet?

yes, but thats not saying much.

Its only because every other decision theyve made are 1000X worse.

↑this was always my favorite↑

Joe'd be talking and Goldie would pivot toward the camera and nod blankly, pretending to listen. Joe could switch to talking about bowling, and Mike would nod right along

man was a purebred golden retriever

What you on about? Goldberg's being incorrect and Rogan being generally correct + both of their good senses of humour made them such a good duo.

Thank god we have Anik, now. That guy really gets you pumped up to watch an event!
Anik sucks. The only thing funny about anik is he thinks he's tough. Goldberg was perfect and just fulfilling his potential and then he was fired.

I was pretty critical of him, there were a few other guys that did MMA that I thought were better(including the guy he replaced, Bruce Beck), but now that he's gone something just feels off about watching the big fights. Plus it was pretty shitty the way the UFC went about it considering how long he was with the company. He should probably be a Hall of Famer in some capacity. He was the UFC voice. Anik is a significant downgrade. Dude should be calling Westminster Kennel Club dog shows and Mecum classic car auctions, not MMA.

Mike's awesome. Fuck outta here.

I know a guy irl who said a kidney punch knocked him out.

Anik sucks. The only thing funny about anik is he thinks he's tough. Goldberg was perfect and just fulfilling his potential and then he was fired.

I don't know if he thinks he's tough, but he's certainly had any shred of personality sucked out of him by alien abductors.

Who cares. The goal of commentary isn't to break down the fight, its to get the casual viewer invested in what they're about to watch. Goldberg brought excitement to the broadcast

That dude sucked I am glad they got rid of him

Back