Going to grocery store need ideas want tasty treat

Try a Snickers. You’re not yourself when your hungry.

491608918_4a29b701fb.jpg

Does grocery store have a nice deli? Just get a corn beef, or roast beef sandwich.

Also Hormel makes a great canned corned beef hash. Just heat it up in the sauce pan.

You want THIS. I have a box of 8 of them and they are delicious, I like the taste. I brought them from a import store. Really tasty.

Daim-Wrapper-Small.jpg

5710e5c78b7945.23147303.jpg

It has a unique taste, it doesn't look like anything special but when you bite it you will know what I mean.. very unique taste.

I bought a box of what I thought were jimmy dean frozen corn dogs and it turns out they aren't corn dogs at all they are pancake wrapped sausages on a stick and they are pretty good

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is awesome and should always be stocked in your cupboard.

making myself a peanut butter and jelly chocolate chip waffle sandwich... this could be good...

Get some Tide pods.

buy this surprisingly good bruschetta
SF-Dip-Bruschetta-TopDown-227g-11112015-300dpi.jpg

put it on these yummy crackers
goudatriscuit-01.jpg

Now smother in your choice of grated cheese and bake at 350 for 10 minutes then broil at high for 2 minutes.

Fucking delish!!

Quesadillas are cheap and delicious and you have options

buy this surprisingly good bruschetta
SF-Dip-Bruschetta-TopDown-227g-11112015-300dpi.jpg

put it on these yummy crackers
goudatriscuit-01.jpg

Now smother in your choice of grated cheese and bake at 350 for 10 minutes then broil at high for 2 minutes.

Fucking delish!!

I get that same bruschetta, it's good. I find half the time its leaking out of the package though.

I get that same bruschetta, it's good. I find half the time its leaking out of the package though.
I haven't had any leaking problems but I've just recently discovered this bruschetta.

Back