Going to grocery store need ideas want tasty treat

Buy vegetarian fish and make fish tacos. It's good with tardy sauce, tapatio, cabbage, tomatoes, and lemon. I make them from time to time and they are bomb. Later on get some cocaine and hookers.

f732da3c5affb715c2dbb038bd1ef30a.jpg

Yea man its really good. Better than other brands.
I'd eat it straight with a spoon if I had even just a tad bit less self control. Who am I kidding, I have no self control LOL.

Buy vegetarian fish and make fish tacos. It's good with tardy sauce, tapatio, cabbage, tomatoes, and lemon. I make them from time to time and they are bomb. Later on get some cocaine and hookers.

I don't understand. What is it if it's not fish?

How are these?

I'd had the meatless ground beef and the chicken strips.

How are these?

I'd had the meatless ground beef and the chicken strips.
Pretty dam good. I eat them all the time. I make fish tacos or fish sandwiches with them.

Pretty dam good. I eat them all the time. I make fish tacos or fish sandwiches with them.
Gonna go to the Grocery store tonight and get some.

Trying to add more Veggie meat to my diet.

Though I'm gonna cook a steak in a few minutes.

Get some ribs and chocolate covered pretzels.

<Huh2>

Fishless what ?

Back