Godless (New Netflix Show)

i was considering watching this. Will start tonight.

maybe I missed it but did they find out where the brain damaged guy lived? the mine. seemed like it was gonna be important cause pants girl was talking about it alot

I started this last night. Two episodes in. Really enjoying it so far.

maybe I missed it but did they find out where the brain damaged guy lived? the mine. seemed like it was gonna be important cause pants girl was talking about it alot
Yea there were a couple things that were left unresolved
I kept waiting for them to get into the mine accident too but they just kept teasing it with bits and pieces

Yea there were a couple things that were left unresolved
I kept waiting for them to get into the mine accident too but they just kept teasing it with bits and pieces
I thought they covered the mine

too much black dust in the air and fire swept through the mine
you see unburned corpses near the entrance in the flashback so I thought lack of O2 and smoke inhalation got who the fire didnt

I thought they covered the mine

too much black dust in the air and fire swept through the mine
you see unburned corpses near the entrance in the flashback so I thought lack of O2 and smoke inhalation got who the fire didnt
Yea I was just expecting it to be a bigger part of the story, especially when they opened an episode with it before the credits

3-4 episodes down, other than some shit, but sparse, CGI this show is pretty good.

I've been all over the area they filmed so that's been a cool thing to see.

The premise is ridiculous lol. How could a town thrive when all the men are miners? Most work happens in shifts? Why did everyone enter together lol? This crap has more plot holes than Dark Knight Rises, but at least the latter was enjoyable.

Absolutely terrible and insulting ending to an otherwise decent show. I will say that I don't know how people can watch Marvel based trash and then shit all over this show, lol.

Didn't even notice Cerrone but Jardine has a presence and look that fits a background ruffian type character very well. He's instantly recognizable and had a fucking mean beard going. His best work is still Breaking Bad. Hank sonned him hard.

Killing Whitey and the Blackdom people like that was ridiculous and way too try hard. It's like they wanted to show women can take care of themselves, which is perfectly fine and a different spin on the usual Western yarn and it pisses off the neckbeared dorks of the world screaming about "SJW boo!" because they've never even smelt a pussy before because nearly all women have the good sense to smell their bullshit coming a mile away, but Whitey just strolls out when a gang of killers is in town to get knifed? Bullshit. A group of hard ex-soldiers, who were prepared, just gets slaughtered because we need to see Frank and his crew are monsters...again? Showing the women hold their own is good and all but who saves the day in the end? McNue and Roy Goode.

May as well jump in and comment since I watched this a month or so ago. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I probably won't ever watch it again, but I'm glad I did the first time. There were some holes in the story here and there, but overall it was pretty good IMHO.

I saw Jardine but which one was Cerrone? That show was bad ass and I’m glad it’s only one season
He's got almost a Walter white looking kinda hat. I didn't notice him till the last episode but probably would've sooner if I knew what to look for. He got a beard and his face looked alot fatter. I was looking for skinny shaved cerrone

Finished it a few weeks ago. Overall, I really enjoyed it. Sometimes there is a show you really like then something stupid AF happens and you lose all interest.. never happened to me with this show even though I was waiting for it (there was something in one of the battle scenes, but kinda minor).

I thought that Jeff Daniels was brilliant.

Finished it a few weeks ago. Overall, I really enjoyed it. Sometimes there is a show you really like then something stupid AF happens and you lose all interest.. never happened to me with this show even though I was waiting for it (there was something in one of the battle scenes, but kinda minor).

I thought that Jeff Daniels was brilliant.
Jeff Daniels was briliant. He said it was his first western and probably his last.

Great show. Hoping the Western Genre makes a comeback with this, The ballad of Buster Scruggs, and Hostiles. Seems Westerns come in waves. And like the two posters above me mentioned. Jeff Daniels killed it.
Have you watched this yet @Dragonlordxxxxx ?

Downloaded this a while back. Still haven't got round to watching. Will try to soon.

My wife just told me about this show last night actually. She watched a few minutes but stopped because she thought I'd like it and wanted to watch it with me.

I don't remember posting this and my wife has never brought it up again

Spooky.

Enjoyed the hell out of this show, Mostly because of Daniels...dude killed it.

That is a fun fact
Few episodes in and I havent seen em yet but will keep an eye out
This actually happens a lot. Supposedly HBOs OZ had Frank Shamrock, Randy Couture and Matt Lindland. I only saw Lindland. And that was just one scene.

Back