Godless (New Netflix Show)

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
Just watched the first episode and wow this show is dope as fuck!
If you love stuff thats awesome you gotta watch this, so fuckin bad ass

Don't be fooled by the SJW-ish trailer this show is hardcore kick ass nonstop rock n roll

Just watch the first 30 seconds of the first episode and I guarantee you'll be hooked

So it's not a show about a bunch woman playing cowboy and acting like bad asses (who needs men). That's pretty much what I got from that trailer.

the trailer looks like bullshit social justice wold

My god that trailer looks fucking horrible

I think it's a little harsh to condemn a concept for having an SJW agenda, without seeing it. There was nothing too off putting in the trailers, and I didn't get a "woman power/fuck all men" vibe from them. It's just a concept.

'Y: The Last Man" is one of my favorite graphic novel series of all time, and it's likely going to be labeled as such, if a live action adaptation ever gets made. Relax folks. Stories can be told, with gender roles and tropes turned on their head, and there doesn't always have to have some agenda that accompanies it.

So it's not a show about a bunch woman playing cowboy and acting like bad asses (who needs men). That's pretty much what I got from that trailer.
I'm a few episodes in and the women are bad asses but thats a small part of the show even though the trailer makes it seem like its the main focus
I'm guessing they did that because of the current cucked out climate were living in
Like I said watch the first part of the first episode and you'll understand how bad ass this show is, at least so far anyways

Dont care if its SJW or not the acting looks awful going by the trailers

tenor.gif

My wife just told me about this show last night actually. She watched a few minutes but stopped because she thought I'd like it and wanted to watch it with me.

will watch this after i finish the punisher

Why isn't it called Cockless

or Dickless

Back