God bless the Platinum Nation

This is true self brother. I bad man once but I become positive and only spread peace and love now. I sorry I offend you brother. Much love.
maxresdefault.jpg

You aren't fooling anyone. I see through your flesh of lies. I see a vile demon beneath your hollow eyes.

Call me when Conor shows you losers half the love Mike shows us.
<OKC16>[<cena1}
I'm sure Mike shows plenty of " love " and you guys are accepting it willing and gracefully with no protection. Whereas we, Conor fans don't associate us with such homoerotic love, and hence It's difficult for us to comprehend.

God bless each and every member of the Platinum Nation, but especially the bitter, salty haters who's eyes have yet to have been opened to the Platinum truth. Amen.

<OKC16>[<cena1}
I'm sure Mike shows plenty of " love " and you guys are accepting it willing and gracefully with no protection. Whereas we, Conor fans don't associate us with such homoerotic love, and hence It's difficult for us to comprehend.
lol I don't believe you

<OKC16>[<cena1}
Not true. Conor's weigh in boner is on your screen saver.

Back