God bless the Platinum Nation

giphy.gif

This is the equivalent of people posting Conor's losses pre-UFC.

Wake up @YellowBanenoo

Don't be that guy.

Leader UL, kristian82, Karnage, Alex, Platinum, Sherdoggoat, Ubermacht, phunky

True Plat Nation, rest of nation is bunch of triggered autismos ;^)

^that lOEL
<CerseiPlotting>

why you show so much negativity friend?

we lose jon jones today but mike perry make it positive day by short notice fight acceptance brother

everybody here show love my friend, don't show hate brother

if you spread negativity brother, it spread to your life

hope you understand brother

much love

This is the equivalent of people posting Conor's losses pre-UFC.

Wake up @YellowBanenoo

Don't be that guy.

<{cruzshake}>

Aluminum Mike was a bum and still is. Conor is a world class fighter, improving every fight.

I see no correlation.
<GOT4>
You should be ashamed of yourself for even for bringing up his name.

Thank you friend

much love
Hey man, how goes life?

I'll be in Melbourne Wednesday 4/10 from about 2pm. Staying at the Park Royal at the airport and don't have a car since I fly out early Thursday morning. You anywhere near there?

why you show so much negativity friend?

we lose jon jones today but mike perry make it positive day by short notice fight acceptance brother

everybody here show love my friend, don't show hate brother

if you spread negativity brother, it spread to your life

hope you understand brother

much love

Your fake positivity disgusts me. Show your true self.

Hey man, how goes life?

I'll be in Melbourne Wednesday 4/10 from about 2pm. Staying at the Park Royal at the airport and don't have a car since I fly out early Thursday morning. You anywhere near there?

haha I think I have a driving test on that date, I'll come down if I pass or we can meet in the city

Your fake positivity disgusts me. Show your true self.

This is true self brother. I bad man once but I become positive and only spread peace and love now. I sorry I offend you brother. Much love.

tinfoil perry gets beaten till he crumples leaving his platinum fan club lamenting the loss of their master. how it must sting to worship such a mediocre fighter and person. i guess gays love his look tho.

tinfoil perry gets beaten till he crumples leaving his platinum fan club lamenting the loss of their master. how it must sting to worship such a mediocre fighter and person. i guess gays love his look tho.
Too easy, champ. Try again.

Ban - homophobic

Back