Glover vs Latifi?

Glover is better in every aspect of MMA. Plus just compare the resume of both fighters. Glover has beaten many top LHW guys

Glover is a perennial top 5, not sure what is a problem for him being in a title talks

eyepoked his way to a win
Glover should have learned how to counter pokes after the Jones fight.

Lhw is boring af. The only fights i'm interested in are the manuwa x blachowichz and jones x gus rematches.

Lhw is boring af. The only fights i'm interested in are the manuwa x blachowichz and jones x gus rematches.
Like manuwa x blachowichz 3? Sure I guess.

I really want the ufc to have the teammates throw down gus v Latifi for LHW interm title. Is the most exciting fight without dc, rumble or Jones.

Best Glover > Latifi

But Glover is deteriorated as fuck

I have never seen so big deal made out of so little. Gus dominated the fight and landed the best strike of the fight on the feet also in round 3.
I agree with your assessment but the first Machida/Shogun fight was a textbook coin toss that created more butthurt than I've ever seen in any sport.

Nah, I like both guys. They are both faces, need to fight heels.
If only lhw didn't suck and had like the same guys in the top 10 for the past 10 years.

Ilir should fight Gus, how cool wouldn' that be? They could build a beef around that with Gus being awkward and respectful in person but talking shit on Twitter non stop, Latifi would mostly ride horses on the beach in the build up.

Nah, I like both guys. They are both faces, need to fight heels.
If only lhw didn't suck and had like the same guys in the top 10 for the past 10 years.

Ilir should fight Gus, how cool wouldn' that be? They could build a beef around that with Gus being awkward and respectful in person but talking shit on Twitter non stop, Latifi would mostly ride horses on the beach in the build up.
Same gym bro.

Latifi via Glover being 5 years past his prime

Same gym bro.

Yeah I know it's a fantasy matchup.
Which s too bad since they can easily build sell the fight with 2 teammates. Come on, for a number 1 contender spot? They have to so it! I would hate for gus to get another shot at the world title by default/sitting out and imagine Latifi being 1 fight from fighting for the world title, the only man standing in his way is his best friend who he replaced in his ufc debut.
Without this fight the ufc should just foold the entire division. Most of the top guys aren' even active in the ufc anymore including jones

Back