Glover vs Latifi?

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
Since Volkan is fighting Shogun, Glover vs Latifi makes sense. Winners fight for n1 contender spot.

It is also time for Gus vs Jan rematch, this time without panic wrestling :p

It was really time for Volkan vs Gus but I'll take Jan vs Gus 2. Jan was winning on the feet and forced Gus to wrestle him way to a win.

I'd watch. Glover by KO.

At present, I got Latifi pulling upset.Whos got the stronger chin and they both hit like trucks.Ilir turning out to be beastly

Latifi... I guess...

Glover can't be number one contender after Gus styled on him so recently.

I hope Shogun KOs Volkan to make the division interesting for a couple months.

Gus would probably rage quit the sport if Shogun jumped the queue on him, but he should have been the one fighting Volkan.

If Gus doesn't claim that title soon, then there is a genuine possibility that Latifi takes it. Which is crazy to me haha.

Could see this happening... 205 is so weak... the winner could get a #1 contender match.

I think Latifi puts him out early, Glover is very hitable, Latifi does not fuck around.
Latifi via KO.
Glover is old as fuck.
Glover is better in every aspect of MMA. Plus just compare the resume of both fighters. Glover has beaten many top LHW guys
When Ilir Latifi and Glover Teixera are one win away from a title shot, yeah. The division sucks.
Glover is a perennial top 5, not sure what is a problem for him being in a title talks
Glover can't be number one contender after Gus styled on him so recently.
eyepoked his way to a win

Would like Latifi to win. He seems to be entering his prime. People saw Jeremy Stephens as a top 10 gatekeeper but he also seems to have found his stride.
Both Latifi and Jan seem to have evolved to possible contenders.
However, for LHW to become something again, the top 10 needs to be filled with Ankalaev, Gokhan Saki, Dominick Reyes and maybe even Sam Alvey if he's truly having a career resurgence.

Back