Glover Teixeira vs. Ilir Latifi Targeted For Unnamed Summer Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I guess everyone thinks Glover is washed up, which yeah, he might be - still enough to take out Latifi though imo.

Glover either gets KO'ed or beat up badly...

I got Latifi by first round KO, or at the very least a grinding decision. Granted I've always thought that Glover carries a glass chin, and as such have picked against him quite often, so I might be way off the mark here.

why would you think that? I think he's shown a good chin throughout most of his career. Can't say he's got a glass chin if he's been KO'd by Rumble lol. And Gus is a big hard hitting LHW too.

I think if it goes to decision, Latifi wins. Ilir has the power to KO Glover as well, but, Glover is a much cleaner puncher and if it ends standing, I think I'd favor Glover to be the guy doing the damage.

I’m just gonna say it,

Glover has the best single-leg in the division.

Glover via old times were better

Should be a good scrap... Toss-up... but going with Glover. Just hope he doesn't take that much damage. The guy has become a punching bag and this could be his last hoorah.

Don't think Glover's over the hill just yet, though light heavyweight could use the new blood. Glover's got my vote tho

Latifi worked on his striking and patience, also on his idiotic head ducking when he throws overhands, which cost him eating a massive knee from a bum like Bader.

I think Glover wins but...
War Latifi!!!

Back