Glover Teixeira vs. Ilir Latifi Targeted For Unnamed Summer Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I’d say Latifi is faster too. I’m a fan of Glover but he’s slowing down. He’s not going to be jabbing Ilir’s face to hamburger meat while evading the power strikes, so I’d say Latifi has a good chance here.

Agreed.

Glover has been slow since, well always lol

I got Latifi by first round KO, or at the very least a grinding decision. Granted I've always thought that Glover carries a glass chin, and as such have picked against him quite often, so I might be way off the mark here.

tryna think of where it happens. my guess would be UFC Hamburg or UFC 226. both events could use LHW contender bouts with LHW(s) being featured in each main event.

Latifi has been on a roll but I guess I'll pick glover
My guess is Hamburg as well. Latifi is a staple on Euro cards.

I think Glover takes it.
Glover might going downhill, but he's still a very great fighter.
Would be awesome if Latifi takes it and he do have a decent chance.
Love the match-up, will be a great fight.

Latifi got this. I think his speed advantage will be too much for Glover.

They look similar to each other lol

Im putting money on the albanian tank. Brick shithouse via TKO rnd 2

counter looping left hook puts glover down for a flash knockdown, seven unanswered sledgehammer fists later herb dean waves it off

Bet the fucking house on Latifi

Hell

Bet your fucking shed aswell

I like latifi but i was disappointed with his performance against blachowicz. Why did he lose that fight? Anyone watched that fight? Was he outclassed everywhere?

I don’t think Latifi is good, so even if Glover is washed up, he should KO Latifi.

I like latifi but i was disappointed with his performance against blachowicz. Why did he lose that fight? Anyone watched that fight? Was he outclassed everywhere?
He got knocked out in less than 2 minutes...terrible performance.

Latifi gonna add the first big name to his resume.

Kept reading the thread title as “unarmed event”

God damn it I’d pay to see Ilir wielding his sledgehammer in there...

I like this fight a lot. My money is on latifi to take it.

Back