Glory 54 Birmingham, June 2

They have to put known good chinese kickboxers on the next china card

having known kb foreigners in china is good but not enough.

I wonder why they aren't doing this as a one-night tournament like usual. Maybe they couldn't get the fighters to agree to it.

Liu Xu(grigorian´s opponent) is a phuket top team guy,never saw him in any major promotion in china

Just a Highlight reel KO for Grigorian on glory again

I hope it didnt become valid for a title shot.

DetVWriXcAAPjgP.jpg

DetVU_3WAAU8Cmp.jpg

Liu Xu(grigorian´s opponent) is a phuket top team guy,never saw him in any major promotion in china

Kunlun City Hero amateur champ from a while ago I think. Young guy anyway.

they said he will get one if he wins tonight. you would think Cor Hemmers being a matchmaker would create some conflict of interest. :rolleyes:

Sadly no odds were released for this bout or I might have smashed the under.

they said he will get one if he wins tonight. you would think Cor Hemmers being a matchmaker would create some conflict of interest. :rolleyes:
ridiculous if true

Glory LW division is weak but it is low even by the standards

ridiculous if true

Glory LW division is weak but it is low even by the standards

they should do Marat vs winner of Jauncey and Baya. that would make at least make somewhat sense. Or Gashi.

damn the unknown chinese dude was able to not get even knocked down,good fighter

also, someone puts down for the sake of society the son of a bitch histerically screaming like a coyote.

He is a tombstone engraver?! That is fucking awesome, he could easily add that into his kickboxing career.

“IF I KEEL YOU, I WILL ENGRAVE YOU”

I liked seeing Todd Grisham read and explain the betting odds on the broadcast for the first time. War Jauncey!

Josh is fighting well but Baya is hitting so hard, looking beast.

Wow, Josh won round two on 4 of 5 cards. Round three decides it.

Josh's spinning back kick and then punch wobbled Baya, that should win the third round & the fight!

Jauncey with a great performance. sharp hands and quick on his feet.

2 amazing performances back to back.

Back