Glory 54 Birmingham, June 2

Nabiev is a excellent bet.
I agree. Alim Nabiev won me a lot of money as an underdog twice against both Nieky Holzken and Cedric Doumbe and I like him here as a slight underdog again at the +100 opener vs current welterweight champion Harut Grigorian.

I've got a question about the HW limit. Wikipedia states there is no upper limit for Glory's HW division, but i've seen Instagram videos from Rico where he complains that he cannot eat what he wants, and more stuff like that. Also he looked dehydrated at the weigh-ins.

So is there a HW limit?

I've got a question about the HW limit. Wikipedia states there is no upper limit for Glory's HW division, but i've seen Instagram videos from Rico where he complains that he cannot eat what he wants, and more stuff like that. Also he looked dehydrated at the weigh-ins.

So is there a HW limit?
I'd imagine that being a professional fighter regardless of weight limits would dictate a certain diet that wouldn't include fun stuff like pizza and cheeseburgers which Rico may want to eat but doesn't because he's disciplined.

I'd imagine that being a professional fighter regardless of weight limits would dictate a certain diet that wouldn't include fun stuff like pizza and cheeseburgers.

Unless you're Ben Saddik.

Unless you're Ben Saddik.
Who did cut some weight for the last few fights.

Rico looked really big imo. 116kg and lean dont know how much he was in his last couple of fights.

I can answer the question about Rico Verhoeven's recent
weigh ins.

Last December:262 Lbs
Last October:260 Lbs
Last May:257 Lbs

Heavyweight doesn't have a set weight limit but rather a
policy that says the fighters have to weigh in at a reasonable
weight and have to be in a shape that is not fat.

Last edited:
Who is Liu Xu and why is he being matched up against Marat in his Glory debut? I cant find any info on him. Its almost like he's a ghost.

I can answer the question about Rico Verhoeven's recent
weigh ins.

Last December:262 Lbs
Last October:260 Lbs
Last May:257 Lbs

Heavyweight doesn't have a set weight limit but rather a
policy that says the fighters have to weigh in at a reasonable
weight and have to be in a shape that is not fat.

Thnx, he looks sharp as hell. Still the scorpion sting is crazy dangerous, ask Hesdy.

what happened to youtube,it didnt appeared on my subscription timeline...

thanks man

Yeah, me too. I had to keep checking their channel, because it wasn't showing up on my subs feed.

Yeah, me too. I had to keep checking their channel, because it wasn't showing up on my subs feed.
i read somewhere that the YT algorithm is choosing is selecting the timeline of hte videos that are shown even on your subscriptions based on what you theorically would watch more, the date of the release of the video isnt legit anymore,same as the videos that are displayed are now based on what the algorithm deduces that what would be your preference to watch first, or even watch or not..

showed up on my phone, but not on my laptops timeline.

Back