Glory 44 Chicago: Doumbé, Groenhart, Abraham, Jacoby, van Soest, Moroșanu [25th August]

How does Pinto have so many fights in Thailand? Is he fighting much smaller men or bums? Is he just a novelty because he is a foreigner? Seems he'd get eaten alive over there by some hungry Thais wanting to kick his ass.

How does Pinto have so many fights in Thailand? Is he fighting much smaller men or bums? Is he just a novelty because he is a foreigner? Seems he'd get eaten alive over there by some hungry Thais wanting to kick his ass.
in his glory interview he said a lot of them, like the first 40, were against villagers in rural areas and substitute fights when he was super young. then as white fighters became more common and accepted, bigger and bigger fights.

he fought in thailand at the most of the time on his teenager days,most of his opponents were random teen thais to feed him and build his image as the pretty white boy that can fight also

in fact he isnt bad on FTR,just overrated and had a plataform like thai fight to feed him with more and more cans just to make his giant girl fanbase wet on their panties

he fought some good opponents on western mt til 2012,since then thai fight just built him and other guys with cans

he is basically the justin bieber of western muay thai

here is an underrated kickboxer

most of the people shits on doumbe because he is technical and haves amazing fight IQ and use this to defeat their favorite fighters

this guy is insanely good folks,a gift for the sport

Doumbe is awesome but I am rooting for Murthel to get the upset.

doumbe 10-9 in the first

messy round with both with low activity

Murthel really wants that flying knee during the chaos.

weird ass fight being like the first,but Doumbe took this round also making decent damage with low kicks

10-9 second round

Murthel finished strong in round 2. Not sure if Doumbe's kicks score more or Murthel's flurry of punches at the end. I guess it depends on who is judging.

Murthel finished strong in round 2. Not sure if Doumbe's kicks score more or Murthel's flurry of punches at the end. I guess it depends on who is judging.
murthel flurry only connected some punches,most partially or totally blocked

doumbe lowkicks were clean and produced consistent damage

murthel flurry only connected some punches,most partially or totally blocked

doumbe lowkicks were clean and produced consistent damage
This explanation sounds awfully familiar from previous Glory scoring debates. I honestly don't know what to think or who won round 3.

I wonder who is judging? Are they Americans from the local state of Illinois who rarely judge kickboxing? Are they Europeans Glory brought with them? The commentators seem to think that Murthel might have won round 3 and 4 for what that is worth.

well i dont care about who is winning this,jut want this to end soon as possible

what a horrible fight,they have to enter on the Levin-Marcus ruleset that is never fight against each other again

their styles don match to do a good fight to watch

I have money on Murthel at good odds, so I care, lol!

"im the second with K-1 and Glory belts"

guess he forgot Petrosyan

Yeah baby! Glory winning me money again! I had a feeling Murthel's style would be a better challenge to Cedric than Nieky's was.

how much you won with this result?
These are from the main event. Nothing better than predicting the upset! I have to go back now and watch the SFS to see how I did there.

yqksnTe.jpg

U07rCk7.jpg

Back