Glitter bomb bait package vs. porch bandits

I’d have improved the device by adding a bank teller’s dye pack to pop off just before the glitter, so it gave something fun for the sparkles to stick to.
Then the fart spray as a finishing touch so the whole deal was like a high tech tar/feather job.

Fuck the thieves and whatever happens to them. I wish it was exploding dog shit.

What a fucked up world we live in where cops cant be bothered to do their jobs and a thief’s identity must be concealed in order to avoid litigation.

Assuming it's not fake it's crazy because these losers have decent houses and cars and they are still lifting random packages off peoples porches.
Fuck thieves.

Awesome, should of put a bunch of uppercuts in the package instead of glitter though.

Prolly the first time Ive ever watched an entire 11 minute Youtube video

Absolutely amazing. One of the best vids I've seen in a while.

Would be better if it had a gun inside and just sprayed bullets everywhere in stead of fart spray though

I’d have improved the device by adding a bank teller’s dye pack to pop off just before the glitter, so it gave something fun for the sparkles to stick to.
Then the fart spray as a finishing touch so the whole deal was like a high tech tar/feather job.
That’s what I was thinking; that thing should have been slinging dye everywhere.

Should release tear gas or pepper spray. Also, thieves should be exposed.
He was probubaly worried about being sued by the criminals with today’s laws.

By porch...people?
giphy.gif

Definitely needs some kind of paint or dye that explodes out. Some people I know have been filling Amazon boxes with cow shit and are rigging the bottom of the box to fall open

Back