Glasgow crowd was just as bad as Brazilian crowds

Only Here for Attachments

World Ultimate Fighting Entertainment
@Titanium
Reaction score
On top of a great afternoon of finishes, it was great hearing the crowd get silenced over and over and over again.

Discuss

Brazilians being a particularly bad crowd is a myth created by racists and xenophobes on Sherdog.

Last edited:
if your post is interesting.. you don't fucking have to say "discuss"

lame

lucky the american fighters didn't go home with a glasgow grin.

Brazilians being a particularly bad crowd is a myth created by racists and xenophobes on Sherdog.
It's a "myth" created by the fact that Brazil absolutely sucks in general coupled with low IQ Brazilians chanting "you will die" at events

LMFAO, at so many sherdoggers complete denial of how fucking racist they are. Pathetic ass lying cowards. At least man up and own your bullshit.

Glasgow had a great crowd and a bad crowd. If only they didn't have to boo just because their fighter didn't win. I think it's classless to boo someone even if the person has done nothing wrong. Like Calvillo, did she act like a douche or did she make the fight boring? No, she simply won the fight and should be cheered. They should have booed the F out of Rountree though.

It's a "myth" created by the fact that Brazil absolutely sucks in general coupled with low IQ Brazilians chanting "you will die" at events
"you will die" You do know that it's not to be taken literally. It's like in Brazil and Portugal when you loose a game in the last minute or give up almost at the end of something you are doing, we tend to say morreu na praia(he died on the beach).

Last edited:
Lol, I love these threads because they always bring the cucks who are offended by a slightly threatening atmosphere in a ... FIGHTING show!

"OMG, they are chanting death threats and are going to kill somebody! Such offensive Brazilians!" Fake outrage, or just pussies being pussies? Hmm... maybe both? Maybe those people should leave MMA alone and go back to their "safe spaces"? I'd appreciate it.

I don't get how such posts are tolerated in here. People shitting over countries and its citizens and nothing happens while others get dubs for posting KO trollbait pics.

"you will die" You do know that it's not to be taken literally. It's like in Brazil and Portugal when you loose a game in the last minute or give up almost at the end of something you are doing, we tend to say morreu na praia(he died on the beach).

This is way too complicated for the cretins posting here.

Glasgow had a great crowd and a bad crowd. If only they didn't have to boo just because their fighter didn't win. I think it's classless to boo someone even if the person has done nothing wrong. Like Calvillo, did she act like a douche or did she make the fight boring? No, she simply won the fight and should be cheered. They should have booed the F out of Rountree though.

It's odd that you found that confusing. They booed because they disagreed with the decision and maybe saw a lack of humility in Calvillo's post fight comments. If she had earned the victory in a more convincing way, there would have been no such reaction.

Back