Glasgow crowd was just as bad as Brazilian crowds

Why is hometown support a bad thing in the first place?

And didnt they cheer the shit out of Felder when he ko'ed their boy brutally?

It's a "myth" created by the fact that Brazil absolutely sucks in general coupled with low IQ Brazilians chanting "you will die" at events
The fact that you´re offended by these BS chants is laughable.

It´s a "myth" coz there´s no more real hardcore Brazilian crowd.

This is what it used to be, IIRC the last time a MMA/Vale Tudo crowd rioted, in 1997:

Glad they didn't have 'Brazilian' judges, 30-27 Calvillo. Haha.

These Scottish fighters all had tough matchups, glad they went 0-3.

Yeah the crowd was shit I didn't hear a USA USA USA at all even when there was a white fighter against a black one.

Danny Henry is Scottish isn't he? So they didn't all lose.

What is this obsession with wanting a classy crowd? Most of the world loves soccer and those crowds are nuts....and fun.

And didnt they cheer the shit out of Felder when he ko'ed their boy brutally?

They booed the living shit out of him.

At least Brazilians shut the fuck up when one of their guys get koed.

Lol, sorry if that offends you. Brazil is a shit-tier nation by any objective measure and their lowest common denominator of MMA fans are in fact low IQ

What is an objective measurement for a nation?

They booed the living shit out of him.

At least Brazilians shut the fuck up when one of their guys get koed.

Post fight speech it was boos at first but when he was leaving he got them cheers.

For some reason the Scots booed Daniel Portman as well lol.

The crowd was great, wtf?
Dan Hardy even said this was possibly the loudest crowd he's ever heard.

How can you dislike a crowd for rooting for their hometown guys? All you Americans do that shit, too.

japanese crowd is a model of respect.

All other are savage, alcoolic

Lol, sorry if that offends you. Brazil is a shit-tier nation by any objective measure and their lowest common denominator of MMA fans are in fact low IQ
Lol, another fucker that thinks living in US make him so great. GTFO...

In any sport loud crowds are the best crowds especially if they are hostile to the opponents of the athletes they are rooting for

Really ?? This is hilarious... you seemed to be so happy that the crowd were shut down over and over again for no reason at all ??

They would get so excited and loud, and then their countrymen would get KO'ed and they'd boo and fall completely silent. It was like Pacquiao/Hatton when that obnoxious band was playing and then stopped abruptly when Hatton was bodied.

I just like when annoying people are shut up, and coming via KO is even better. :cool:

They would get so excited and loud,
That's what crowds are all about.
and then their countrymen would get KO'ed and they'd boo and fall completely silent.
<31>

what exactly would you suggest that they should do??, think about it just for a second (his fellow countryman just got KO'ed and they expect him at least for a win...)

It was like Pacquiao/Hatton when that obnoxious band was playing and then stopped abruptly when Hatton was bodied.

This has nothing to do with the Pacquiao/Hatton fight... nothing.

I just like when annoying people are shut up, and coming via KO is even better. :cool:

Your original argument in the title thread compares the Glasgow crowd with the Brazilian... it doesn't fit anyway.

In some part of this, I had to agreed with you... I love when crowds chanting "USA, USA,... " got shut the fuck down as well. It has happen several times.

Back