Glam/Hair Metal Fans GTFIH

Chad R. Thundercock

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.
@Gold
Reaction score
Call it cock rock, butt rock, or whatever but it all sounds cool to me.

Grab your mascaras, apply some hair spray and post your favorite glam/hair metal tunes here.

Last edited:
Never really got into Hair Metal but I've always liked this song, lol

Some of my favorite glam metal songs of all time right here <5>

Not a fan of Poison,Warrant & that genre of ka ka but there were decent bands grouped in with them that were nothing like them.Skid Row,Rough Cutt, so many more to list that shouldnt be in the same sentence as warrant ffs!!

Call it cock rock, butt rock, or whatever but it all sounds cool to me.

Grab your mascaras, apply some hair spray and post your favorite glam/hair metal tunes here.

I dont care for most of those but Lay it Down is one of Ratts best ever!

Not a fan of Poison,Warrant & that genre of ka ka but there were decent bands grouped in with them that were nothing like them.Skid Row,Rough Cutt, so many more to list that shouldnt be in the same sentence as warrant ffs!!

Yeah, I know what you mean. Bands like Tesla, Skid Row, and Saigon Kick were lumped in the category of glam/hair metal due to their association with said acts during their tours. But some of these glam metal bands had albums past their heydays that were seriously overlooked in terms of how awesome and heavy sounding they were.

Like this song from Winger from the album Pull:

Or this song from Warrant from their Dog Eat Dog album:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Bands like Tesla, Skid Row, and Saigon Kick were lumped in the category of glam/hair metal due to their association with said acts during their tours. But some of these glam metal bands had albums past their heydays that were seriously overlooked in terms of how awesome and heavy sounding they were.

Like this song from Winger from the album Pull:

Or this song from Warrant from their Dog Eat Dog album:

I did like one song from Warrant that was a wee bit more edgy called Uncle Toms Cabin i think it was called

I did like one song from Warrant that was a wee bit more edgy called Uncle Toms Cabin i think it was called

Yeah, it's one of their heavier songs. Plus, it's got banjos and shit. That was supposed to be their hit single and the title of their second album, but the corporate bossman wanted a catchier sounding single, so Jani Lane wrote the lyrics to Cherry Pie on a pizza box in a matter of fifteen minutes.

It's one of his biggest regrets of his career.

At work, so can't post any videos, but the following bands were the shit -

Motley Crue, LA Guns, Warrant, Cinderella, Faster Pussycat, Vinnie Vincent Invasion

Definitely agree with that. What's your favorite song from the album?
I don't think you can go far wrong with the first four songs. You have the initial double whammy of heaviness with Machine Gun and Hole In The Wall, then two beautifully written, thoughtful songs in April 2031 and Andy Warhol Was Right

Back