Glam/Hair Metal Fans GTFIH

I don't think you can go far wrong with the first four songs. You have the initial double whammy of heaviness with Machine Gun and Hole In The Wall, then two beautifully written, thoughtful songs in April 2031 and Andy Warhol Was Right

Yeah, I also dig My Bridges Are Burning, Bonfire, and the Jane's Addictionesque Hollywood. The Bitter Pill is also a nice ballad of its own.

Yeah, I also dig My Bridges Are Burning, Bonfire, and the Jane's Addictionesque Hollywood. The Bitter Pill is also a nice ballad of its own.
Yeah, Bridges Are Burning and Hollywood are my favourites from the latter part of the album

Quality thread you got here gentlemen!

Last edited:
Quiet Riot's success with mental health is what got the record companies interested in signing all these LA sunset strip bands. Motleys too fast for love was another one.

The first Winnie Wincent album is the ultimate Hair Metal album IMO

that's not to say it's the BEST (though it is very good), that title will always go to Appetite. But it's like, the Platonic eidos of what hair metal is.
Also Vinnie's sleazy lyrics are a cut above the usual cliches from this type of band.

The first Winnie Wincent album is the ultimate Hair Metal album IMO

that's not to say it's the BEST (though it is very good), that title will always go to Appetite. But it's like, the Platonic eidos of what hair metal is.
Also Vinnie's sleazy lyrics are a cut above the usual cliches from this type of band.

Very underrated guitar player. Gene Simmons treated him like shit, that cocksucker.

Can't believe I forgot Love/Hate. Their debut album was all killer, no filler

Back