Glad Colby is becoming mainstream he's a great follow on Twitter

Here he was in March hilariously asking for a fight with RDA, dude is a Savage and will fight anyone . Nobody wanted to fight Maia as well.

1. You're easily amused.
2. Posting shit from 8 months ago?

Here he was in March hilariously asking for a fight with RDA, dude is a Savage and will fight anyone . Nobody wanted to fight Maia as well.

Lol could you imagine him on paint or whatever image editor he uses, going through all that effort to get RDA's attention? Focusing on every detail, ensuring he gets it all right. Haha

Better to be loved than hated. When you're hated you better keep winning because when you go on a decline, you slip into obscurity. If you're loved people will always want to see you and hear from you.

1. You're easily amused.
It shows that Colby is a more advanced troll than most of the so-called high level trolls on sherdog. Show some respect.

1. You're easily amused.

Because supposed bardcore fans who apparently don't know top 5 guys think Colby hasn't been calling anyone out. I'm simply showing how he has not only been trolling for a long time but calling for big fights for a long time

Are we acting like Colby came up with that himself?

Jeez this guy is an overnight sensation

Lmao I've never had a McGregor av. I've had this one for a long ass time.

Piss off, crybaby.
buddy, I know you. ok, not a mcgregor only av but you had him hugged with chad or some shit after their fight

buddy, I know you. ok, not a mcgregor only av but you had him hugged with chad or some shit after their fight

Yeah a long time ago, and it was because of the show of respect.

Check my post history I don't support McGregor or his fans. He's a good fighter and exciting to watch but let's be real-- zero career title defenses in any org he's ever fought in. His fans are retards who can justify him beating Jon Jones in an open weight fight.

Yeah a long time ago, and it was because of the show of respect.

Check my post history I don't support McGregor or his fans. He's a good fighter and exciting to watch but let's be real-- zero career title defenses in any org he's ever fought in. His fans are retards who can justify him beating Jon Jones in an open weight fight.
"a long time ago". like a couple of months. but yeah, I know you're not a big fan, at least you got that going for you

"a long time ago". like a couple of months. but yeah, I know you're not a big fan, at least you got that going for you
Nah, I got rid of it before the Aldo fight.

A savage? Then jake shields is mike Tyson.

A man with the name Colby who fights like Colby puts fear into no one.

Agree with what you're saying, but thought I'd point out the irony in you deploring his "trashy nationalistic garbage" when that is exactly what has caused this truly insane reaction to what he said. If some trashy nationalistic piece of garbage showed up on Canadian soil and denigrated us like that, there would be no such up- swell of trashy, nationalistic anger and violence that we've seen in/from Brazilians (at least not on the same scale). Two wrongs don't make a right, my friend.

And someone adroitly pointed out the differences between the standard of living of Canadians vs Brazilians, hence why calling them "filthy animals" is more offensive for Brazilians. Valid point, but I stand by what I said. The nationalistic fervor and zealotry that so many have responded with is exactly what creates these messes in the first place (ppl like Colby Covington, except I believe his motivations were more career and financially motivated than they were by xenophobia or nationalism). Indeed Brazilian fans have arguably proven to be the most xenophobic ones in the world

I’ve seen fighters insult the crowd and get pelted in all countries. Hell even quitting a fight will get you hell from a crowd.

I don’t think you’ve watched enough fights.

Back