Glad Colby is becoming mainstream he's a great follow on Twitter

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Here he was in March hilariously asking for a fight with RDA, dude is a Savage and will fight anyone . Nobody wanted to fight Maia as well.

Seems like a smart kid

06835aa6c983f79af49a1e0123585c64.gif

Last edited:
It's too bad he abandoned humor like that to be a trashy nationalistic piece of garbage, because that's pretty funny and I think an RDA fight is a great match up for him

Instead, he's picking fights with crowds, people of certain nationalities, and guys he can't get sanctioned fights with because he couldn't handle being boo'd

- will fight anyone
- talks shit and then goes running to the cops

<36>

that's pretty good shit. I can imagine Ariel crying while reading the one about him,

Instead, he's picking fights with crowds, people of certain nationalities, and guys he can't get sanctioned fights with because he couldn't handle being boo'd

Yet that's what got him noticed.

Will fight anyone but runs like a bitch and calls the cops

It's too bad he abandoned humor like that to be a trashy nationalistic piece of garbage, because that's pretty funny and I think an RDA fight is a great match up for him

Those fake emails are hilarious

Seeing all these filthy animals get so upset has propelled him into my top 5! Can't wait to see him fight.

Here he was in March hilariously asking for a fight with RDA, dude is a Savage and will fight anyone . Nobody wanted to fight Maia as well.

Man, Colby didn't get enough love for that fake email thing of RDA he did. That shit was hilarious.

Agree with what you're saying, but thought I'd point out the irony in you deploring his "trashy nationalistic garbage" when that is exactly what has caused this truly insane reaction to what he said. If some trashy nationalistic piece of garbage showed up on Canadian soil and denigrated us like that, there would be no such up- swell of trashy, nationalistic anger and violence that we've seen in/from Brazilians (at least not on the same scale). Two wrongs don't make a right, my friend.

And someone adroitly pointed out the differences between the standard of living of Canadians vs Brazilians, hence why calling them "filthy animals" is more offensive for Brazilians. Valid point, but I stand by what I said. The nationalistic fervor and zealotry that so many have responded with is exactly what creates these messes in the first place (ppl like Colby Covington, except I believe his motivations were more career and financially motivated than they were by xenophobia or nationalism). Indeed Brazilian fans have arguably proven to be the most xenophobic ones in the world

Oddly enough, sometimes I just come here to talk about poop.

Yet I still make more sense than most posters.

Go figure.

Oh, and also, poop.

What a shocker D1 Shitposter likes a fraud.

*Looks at CANor

Back