Giving up on UFC dream

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've always wanted to be a fighter so this summer I took the plunge and joined an MMA gym to see if I could push hard enough to make it to Bellator or the UFC. The first few weeks were great but it went down hill quickly. Now I'm just ready to quit on my dream.

The guy who owns the gym has a coke habit. During these six months I've been there the monthly membership price has gone up 4 times for a total of $45. I've caught my coach sniffing coke in the locker room on several occasions. And he often puts coke on his gums before he rolls or spars. He's a great coach but the drug use is just too fucking weird.

There's this one guy that trains at my gym that creeps me the fuck out. In fact he creeps everyone out. Whenever he rolls with someone he always tries to put them in the north south position with his balls sitting on their face. Everyone in the gym recognizes this and they hate it. Not to mention he has bad hygiene. His balls smell like gasoline. It's so fucking disgusting I want to puke just thinking about it. He paints his toe nails purple and pushes his rap mix tapes on the gym members. His bars suck and one day I will tell him.

Then there's the etiquette with sparring women. The women in my gym get to beat the shit out of the guys during sparring but we can't do the same to them. I have no problem going at a light pace and letting them get the better of me as a courtesy but when these bitches start going hard I thinks it only fair I do the same. There's this one Gabi Garcia looking bitch in particular who I want to blast with a flying knee. She low kicks the shit out of me Aldo-style. I got so sick of it that recently during a rolling session I went to pass her guard and pressed my knee on her Vag as hard as I could. She still kicks the shit out of me though. Maybe next time i'll punch her fake tits and make them explode.

I'll try another 2 months and if things don't improve I'm done. Sorry guys but I won't be entertaining you at UFC or Bellator if things don't get better.

Don't let your dream die! Just switch gyms, bro. You can do this, I know you can!

you should post weekly threads about your stories at this gym.

Seems to me you don't want to fight very badly. Simple solution, switch gyms. Your welcome.

maybe join a decent gym where the coach isnt a cokehead..... just a thought

probably troll thread
but if u actually wanted it u would just switch to an other gym

Need a better trainer

Napoleon-Dynamite-GIF-Kip-Rex-Kwon-Do.gif

Good thread. Lol'd a few times.

<5> Doubt you are telling the truth but if you are just go to another gime.

You took a direct kick from Gabi Garcia and you can still walk? Dude, you're ready for prime time.

I've always wanted to be a fighter so this summer I took the plunge and joined an MMA gym to see if I could push hard enough to make it to Bellator or the UFC. The first few weeks were great but it went down hill quickly. Now I'm just ready to quit on my dream.

The guy who owns the gym has a coke habit. During these six months I've been there the monthly membership price has gone up 4 times for a total of $45. I've caught my coach sniffing coke in the locker room on several occasions. And he often puts coke on his gums before he rolls or spars. He's a great coach but the drug use is just too fucking weird.

There's this one guy that trains at my gym that creeps me the fuck out. In fact he creeps everyone out. Whenever he rolls with someone he always tries to put them in the north south position with his balls sitting on their face. Everyone in the gym recognizes this and they hate it. Not to mention he has bad hygiene. His balls smell like gasoline. It's so fucking disgusting I want to puke just thinking about it. He paints his toe nails purple and pushes his rap mix tapes on the gym members. His bars suck and one day I will tell him.

Then there's the etiquette with sparring women. The women in my gym get to beat the shit out of the guys during sparring but we can't do the same to them. I have no problem going at a light pace and letting them get the better of me as a courtesy but when these bitches start going hard I thinks it only fair I do the same. There's this one Gabi Garcia looking bitch in particular who I want to blast with a flying knee. She low kicks the shit out of me Aldo-style. I got so sick of it that recently during a rolling session I went to pass her guard and pressed my knee on her Vag as hard as I could. She still kicks the shit out of me though. Maybe next time i'll punch her fake tits and make them explode.

I'll try another 2 months and if things don't improve I'm done. Sorry guys but I won't be entertaining you at UFC or Bellator if things don't get better.
Never heard of gasoline balls until now... So first is the trainer a fighter or former fighter? second we need you to call out this gym

Im going to offer some advice before you go back to the gym....

so ... just out of curiosity ... have you tried any of this dude's coke? Does he seem to have it pretty often?

UFC is for losers, its a fall back sport. Ever thought about training Boxing? You don't have to worry about catching staph from some weirdo and there's more money and more prestige

Back