Giving up on UFC dream

So basically what your saying is the women beat u up and you have lost your motivation because of it.

If only you had started at the same time as you joined Sherdog... what a waste, mang.

Its okay ts. You're still my boy even if this is you

O6RRPpd.jpg

I've always wanted to be a fighter so this summer I took the plunge and joined an MMA gym to see if I could push hard enough to make it to Bellator or the UFC. The first few weeks were great but it went down hill quickly. Now I'm just ready to quit on my dream.

The guy who owns the gym has a coke habit. During these six months I've been there the monthly membership price has gone up 4 times for a total of $45. I've caught my coach sniffing coke in the locker room on several occasions. And he often puts coke on his gums before he rolls or spars. He's a great coach but the drug use is just too fucking weird.

There's this one guy that trains at my gym that creeps me the fuck out. In fact he creeps everyone out. Whenever he rolls with someone he always tries to put them in the north south position with his balls sitting on their face. Everyone in the gym recognizes this and they hate it. Not to mention he has bad hygiene. His balls smell like gasoline. It's so fucking disgusting I want to puke just thinking about it. He paints his toe nails purple and pushes his rap mix tapes on the gym members. His bars suck and one day I will tell him.

Then there's the etiquette with sparring women. The women in my gym get to beat the shit out of the guys during sparring but we can't do the same to them. I have no problem going at a light pace and letting them get the better of me as a courtesy but when these bitches start going hard I thinks it only fair I do the same. There's this one Gabi Garcia looking bitch in particular who I want to blast with a flying knee. She low kicks the shit out of me Aldo-style. I got so sick of it that recently during a rolling session I went to pass her guard and pressed my knee on her Vag as hard as I could. She still kicks the shit out of me though. Maybe next time i'll punch her fake tits and make them explode.

I'll try another 2 months and if things don't improve I'm done. Sorry guys but I won't be entertaining you at UFC or Bellator if things don't get better.
Sounds like you need to try a not shitty gym.

"There's this one Gabi Garcia looking bitch in particular who I want to blast with a flying knee."

<{smellit?}><{Messi4}>

So that's where you've been, @Macalpinerules

We've missed you, and this thread is exactly why

Also, tell your coach to stop snorting all that coke. He's supposed to be selling that shit to you, not using it all himself.

I've always wanted to be a fighter so this summer I took the plunge and joined an MMA gym to see if I could push hard enough to make it to Bellator or the UFC. The first few weeks were great but it went down hill quickly. Now I'm just ready to quit on my dream.

The guy who owns the gym has a coke habit. During these six months I've been there the monthly membership price has gone up 4 times for a total of $45. I've caught my coach sniffing coke in the locker room on several occasions. And he often puts coke on his gums before he rolls or spars. He's a great coach but the drug use is just too fucking weird.
Do you train with Spencer Fisher?

You gave yourself away as a troll with the membership going up four times for a total of $45.

Good try though. I laughed.

You should really just publish your adventure stories on 9gag.
Just add a few pics between each two sentences and you're good to go.

There's this one guy that trains at my gym that creeps me the fuck out. In fact he creeps everyone out. Whenever he rolls with someone he always tries to put them in the north south position with his balls sitting on their face. Everyone in the gym recognizes this and they hate it. Not to mention he has bad hygiene. His balls smell like gasoline. It's so fucking disgusting I want to puke just thinking about it. He paints his toe nails purple and pushes his rap mix tapes on the gym members. His bars suck and one day I will tell him.

Then there's the etiquette with sparring women. The women in my gym get to beat the shit out of the guys during sparring but we can't do the same to them. I have no problem going at a light pace and letting them get the better of me as a courtesy but when these bitches start going hard I thinks it only fair I do the same. There's this one Gabi Garcia looking bitch in particular who I want to blast with a flying knee. She low kicks the shit out of me Aldo-style. I got so sick of it that recently during a rolling session I went to pass her guard and pressed my knee on her Vag as hard as I could. She still kicks the shit out of me though. Maybe next time i'll punch her fake tits and make them explode.

I'll try another 2 months and if things don't improve I'm done. Sorry guys but I won't be entertaining you at UFC or Bellator if things don't get better.
Awesome op. Would read again.

I feel you're being half serious bro, and hot tip for someone sparring too hard, especially a girl is just put a little oomph into a liver shot. You can do it without anyone noticing even if they look straight at you and the groan that results is very satisfying ;)

As for balls in the face, fuck that guy, everyone knows you don't fuck with that shit when you're just rolling.. we've got a stinky mofo with dreadlocks in the gym and the sweat falls of his hair into your ears when he's on top and it pools in there and ruins your fu king day lol

Just change gyms man, that place is fucked up.

<5> Doubt you are telling the truth but if you are just go to another gime.
He often tells these entertaining little stories that many suspect have at least some basis in truth. But who gives a fuck, I just play along.

your only chance is to debut against johny, internet troll vs fighter would sell PPV

Back