Give us Danny Jacobs

A GGG fighter is most desirable but if GGG/Canelo is being made I actually suggest Kurtsisizde. BJS will avoid him forever, so if DJ beats Kurtiziszde he gets the WBO interim title and either has to fight BJS or gets the full title as BJS gets stripped (cause let's be real BJS has no interest in that work).

It was close and very competitive. Jacobs got jabbed to death & dropped. GGG won, there is nothing to dispute in the match. The result shouldn't take away Jacobs impressive performance against a number one ranked fighter.

A GGG fighter is most desirable but if GGG/Canelo is being made I actually suggest Kurtsisizde. BJS will avoid him forever, so if DJ beats Kurtiziszde he gets the WBO interim title and either has to fight BJS or gets the full title as BJS gets stripped (cause let's be real BJS has no interest in that work).
Saunders has to fight Khurtsidze or get stripped, unfortunately for Saunders, he can't hold the belt forever without fighting a mandatory. Maybe Jacobs can fight the winner, if they agree to the fight of course.

Saunders has to fight Khurtsidze or get stripped, unfortunately for Saunders, he can't hold the belt forever without fighting a mandatory. Maybe Jacobs can fight the winner, if they agree to the fight of course.
I was actually kinda counting on Saunders to duck Khurtsidze so Danny would be fighting the (promoted) MW champ <45>

I was actually kinda counting on Saunders to duck Khurtsidze so Danny would be fighting the (promoted) MW champ <45>
I think he would if he could but he has had that belt for about 18 months now and only fought once. Even the WBO can't stand for that.

You feel a connection to Jacobs through a forum moderator.

Saying Jacobs clearly won that fight without question proves that.

That fight was no robbery.

Jacobs is an excellent fighter and showed that against ggg.

He did better than anyone has against ggg so that will make some want to say ggg lost. You get emotionally invested with Jacobs because of rr.

I love rr post and relationship. Love reading his posts

Great performance by Jacobs though.
I never called it a robbery, first view I scored it for golovkin, I've watched a few times now and I think a well informed fan sees the result, not a robbery.

Rr lives in America I live in England, we aren't exactly boyfriends.

No hard feelings btw.

I never called it a robbery, first view I scored it for golovkin, I've watched a few times now and I think a well informed fan sees the result, not a robbery.

Rr lives in America I live in England, we aren't exactly boyfriends.

No hard feelings btw.

I don't think it's a fight where you can say you don't know shit about boxing for seeing a different result.

What I'm saying about Rr. Is that it's cool to have a connection to a big fighter on a forum and some people may skew their opinion on the fight for the connectionto Jacobs.

I'm not saying that why you thought Jacobs won. Reading some comments I think that's the case for some.

I don't think it's a fight where you can say you don't know shit about boxing for seeing a different result.

What I'm saying about Rr. Is that it's cool to have a connection to a big fighter on a forum and some people may skew their opinion on the fight for the connectionto Jacobs.

I'm not saying that why you thought Jacobs won. Reading some comments I think that's the case for some.
Close as they come, I know who I thought won, nothing to do with rr. Peace.

I like RR too, yet I picked Golovkin pre fight to win by stoppage. I ended up having it 114/113 Jacobs, I believe.

Back