Give me your top 5 scariest fighters of all time

Aleks, Rumble, Overeem, Tank, and Paul Harris.

Scariest as in who I'd be most afraid to fight.

1.alistair overeem (he looks scary with his physique, gumba, small head compared to His body and that scar on face. His knees and kicks would give me nightmares)

2.anthony Johnson (violent, brutal finishes)

3. Brock lesnar (just a big dude that can smother you to death

4.mirko cro cop (that high kick would give me nightmares before a fight)

5. Pride wanderlei (cocaine or steroids. Whatever it was this dude was on something back then. Scary thai clinch with a wild swinging style)
I meant it as the 5 most fearless men against fighters, but take it however you want.

Cro Cop
TRT Hendo
Standard Roids 1st Round Belfort/TRT Belfort
Emlienanko Brothers
2003 Shogun or 2001-2005 Wanderlei
2nd UFC Stint Robbie Lawler
Ubereem

"I should have pulled out of our fight but my pride wouldn't let me. I will never fight injured again, this loss still haunts me."
Still waiting for Rampage/Shogun 2. Rampage said he hates rematches but would always welcome a Shogun or Forest Griffin rematch.

1 - Cro Crop (Right leg hospital, left leg cemetary and that stare down with....)

2 - Wanderlei Silva (Axe Murderer, the stare down, the violent endings)

3- Alistair Overeem (if you put the perfect looking fighter together it would probably be him. Intimidating size, power, speed, neck)

4 - Anderson Silva (his title defense run would make anyone pee on themselves as he walked to the cage)

5 - Jeff Monson - Intiidating looking goon, tats, looks like has been fighting his entire life.

Honorable mention to Brock Lesnar (titty fuck tat takes him out), Chuck Liddell, Dan Severn and Bob Sapp

Pride wand
prime silva
rumble
ufc champ rampage was KO people cold

Krzysztof Soszyński.
Always liked watching him fight and a pretty imposing looking dude.

I meant it as the 5 most fearless men against fighters, but take it however you want.

Ahh I see. Fearless and scary isn't the same thing, though. Some fighters have a wild, fearless approach where they just go out and wing shots but aren't scary. Besides, it's boring to imagine what fighters would be scary to other fighters and thing is were not in these fighters heads so I can only go off who id feel most intimidated fighting

Ahh I see. Fearless and scary isn't the same thing, though. Some fighters have a wild, fearless approach where they just go out and wing shots but aren't scary. Besides, it's boring to imagine what fighters would be scary to other fighters and thing is were not in these fighters heads so I can only go off who id feel most intimidated fighting
It's simple and it's basic comprehension. Anderson, Fedor, and Wanderlei Silva were known to be the most feared fighters in the game. Who would you say is the top 5 of the scariest fighters in the game ever?

And to be feared you must be fearless. It's all in the same depending on your perception.

It's simple and it's basic comprehension. Anderson, Fedor, and Wanderlei Silva were known to be the most feared fighters in the game. Who would you say is the top 5 of the scariest fighters in the game ever?

And to be feared you must be fearless. It's all in the same depending on your perception.
What's the point of the thread then? Why ask posters on here then? Ask the fighters and look up who they feared the most. Basically you answered your own question by listing fedora, anderson..etc. feared and fearless is not the same thing. Feared is based on what people feel about you. Fearless is how you feel about others. Most bullies aren't fearless but are feared by others. I think you're just dumb

Thiago Silva
Melvin Manhoef

Two last people i would want to be locked in a cage with.

What's the point of the thread then? Why ask posters on here then? Ask the fighters and look up who they feared the most. Basically you answered your own question by listing fedora, anderson..etc. feared and fearless is not the same thing. Feared is based on what people feel about you. Fearless is how you feel about others. Most bullies aren't fearless but are feared by others. I think you're just dumb
Most are saying who they would hate to see across the cage from them. I don't know where it got lost in translation but I meant it as the top 5 feared or scariest fighters of all time such as Fedor, Jones, Shogun, Mirko, ect..

There's tons of scary ass legends and I thought it would be fun to see the different lists.

1) Healthy Cain
2) Ubereem
3) Jon Jones on top of you
4) Cyborg
5) Sanchez, Rumble, prime rampage, mark hunt, Barboza (because fuck that)

Honda after waking up in the morning

Honda after a few nights binging on bw3s putting on her practice gear

No weight cut Honda

Honda taking out trash after a loss

Conor cutting to 145 and wearing a sweater vest n bowtie standing in front of Shogun.

I dare anyone to fucking beat that list

Rumble
TRT Vitor
Ubereem
Chuck Liddell
Jon Jones

Most are saying who they would hate to see across the cage from them. I don't know where it got lost in translation but I meant it as the top 5 feared or scariest fighters of all time such as Fedor, Jones, Shogun, Mirko, ect..

There's tons of scary ass legends and I thought it would be fun to see the different lists.

Yeah but how accurate is it when it's shredog posters speaking for the fighters? We're not in the fighters heads and don't know exactly what they feel. Perception is not always reality. The better question is who you'd be most scared to face.

Would you want to eat one of overeems knees? No thanks

Honda after waking up in the morning

Honda after a few nights binging on bw3s putting on her practice gear

No weight cut Honda

Honda taking out trash after a loss

Conor cutting to 145 and wearing a sweater vest n bowtie standing in front of Shogun.

I dare anyone to fucking beat that list

Honda on her period

Honda after seeing Travis get molested by black beast

Honda road raging in a Honda

Jon Jones after a cocaine binge

Connor after getting whooped by Floyd

Trt vitor on steroids
Yo Mommaa

Back