Give me your top 5 scariest fighters of all time

Aleksander Emelianenko
Ubereem
Wanderlei Silva
Sergei Kharitonov
Mirko CroCop

Miletich: I used to have to put him with the 205ers and heavyweights because he was killing everybody else. It just got to a point where he got tired of hurting people. Because people would unload on him and he’d have to unload back and they’d go to sleep—he’d knock people out with 16-ounce gloves on.

UF.jpg
to be in the fifth round with that guy would be a nightmare. You're exhausted as fuck and he keep pushing at you with power shots. But i would obviously been KO under 1 min haha

Fedor never stepped in the Octagon so you mean MMA in general; none of those guys scare me.

My list

Alex emelianenko
War Machine
Lee Murray
Joe Son
Tank abott

Steroid Wand
Leg snapping Palhares
Mean mugging Cro Cop
Kills HWs with one punch Manhoef
Ubereem

527449-172_l.jpg

in his prime.....1,2,3,4 & 5. i would never have wanted to step inside a ring or cage with that guy

Tyson is top of mind, but obvs were talking mma:

Fedor
Cro Cop
Rumble
Igor
Mark Kerr

crocop since he was an actual warrior and killed cunts before

unlike this new crop of :eek::eek::eek:s who only fight because they got bullied when they were younger

download (1).jpg
To all posts so far, Rich Franklin begs to differ

(mma only)

• Royce Gracie
  • Chuck Liddell
  • Fedor
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Jon Jones

crocop since he was an actual warrior and killed cunts before

unlike this new crop of :eek::eek::eek:s who only fight because they got bullied when they were younger
but he's not scary because he seems like someone who is control, the same with Tim Kennedy or Brian Stann. The scary guy is the one who might go off with little reason.

but he's not scary because he seems like someone who is control, the same with Tim Kennedy or Brian Stann. The scary guy is the one who might go off with little reason.

yeh that's true actually

people like that wouldn't bash you for no reason

Back