Give me your top 5 scariest fighters of all time

aleksander emelianenko
tito ortiz
prime wanderlei
rampage
vitor

Robbie Lawler

Glad someone finally said this one. If I were a fighter, I'd be a natural Light Heavyweight and I still wouldn't want to see that fucker standing across from me. Obviously he's not the biggest guy out there, but he's an absolute savage.

Mark Coleman
TRT Vitor
Roided to the gills Kerr
PRIDE Wand
Early JBJ through Machida fight

1.) Conor MacGuyver
2.) Platinum Perry
3.) Ronda Rowdy
4.) Super Sage
5.) Lando Calrissian

All the roided looking fucks in UFC

Ubereem
Jacked White boy Lesnar
Wanderlei
Rampage Jackson
Jeff Monson

honorable mention - Kimbo Slice, Arlovski, JDS, Cain, big ugly foot Silva, bas rutten, humble rumble, hector lombard, GSP, yoel romero.

jon jones. having to go 5 full rounds without a finish while getting my eyes poked sounds like hard work

What is your list of the scariest fighters who have ever stepped in the octagon? Of course it doesn't have to be relevant to today, but who do you think is the top 5 most feared guys ever?

Fedor
Wanderlei Silva
Shogun Rua
Mirko
Anderson Silva

Honorable mentions: Rampage Jackson, Big Nog, JDS, BJ Penn, Jon Jones, Chuck Liddell, and Cain Velasquez.
No Rumble? Not even as an honorable mention?

Jon Jones. Never know if he's on the road when I am.

Pride Wand
205 Rumble
1995 Tank Abbot
Bellator Lombard
Boyfriend Jon koppenhaver

Glad someone finally said this one. If I were a fighter, I'd be a natural Light Heavyweight and I still wouldn't want to see that fucker standing across from me. Obviously he's not the biggest guy out there, but he's an absolute savage.

Miletich: I used to have to put him with the 205ers and heavyweights because he was killing everybody else. It just got to a point where he got tired of hurting people. Because people would unload on him and he’d have to unload back and they’d go to sleep—he’d knock people out with 16-ounce gloves on.

UF.jpg

Anderson
Rampage
Jon Jones
Shogun
Wanderlei

Honorables: Lawler, Nick Diaz, Rumble Johnson

No Brock?

Punch shy or not, that is one of the scariest men around.

In no order:

Brock
Fedor
Ubereem
Wanderlei
Uber TS

Back