Give me your best fitness regimen.

lol.

I'm at a 24/7 type gym, only because its cheap ($180/yr) and although there are some similarities to planet fatness, its not bad. They got lots of squat racks and plates. Only issue is DBs go up to 70, but I'm okay with it. They do have an "alarm" system, but no one gives a shit, not even sure why its around.

What I don't get is there's smith machines, but its one of those free form ones that go in both x and y axis. Why even keep that? Just get a rack instead.

Lol those "3D" smith machines are such a joke.

They sounded the alarm on me and made me leave planet fatness for doing intervals on the treadmills and sweating too much. Apparently I was intimidating some out of shape people.

Lol those "3D" smith machines are such a joke.

They sounded the alarm on me and made me leave planet fatness for doing intervals on the treadmills and sweating too much. Apparently I was intimidating some out of shape people.
lol. Will they sound the alarm if you refuse pizza and donuts as well?

Try intermitent fasting, every time Im looking for shred, I follow that and it works.

Try intermitent fasting, every time Im looking for shred, I follow that and it works.

How often would you do intermittent fasting and how long would you fast for? Also, can you still drink water while fasting? Thank you.

How often would you do intermittent fasting and how long would you fast for? Also, can you still drink water while fasting? Thank you.

Some people do it every day, or every couple of days. I think the norm would be 16-18 hours since last meal. And yes you can drink water.

unless that article was written in the 50's its a little late to the party

unless that article was written in the 50's its a little late to the party

Yeah, it's weird that they billed it as a ~new way to work out~. It's just a no-nonsense routine that focuses on a few old school exercises in a simple/repetitive way.

If you want to look better and you don't care about sport performance then it's probably best to adopt a body building style programme.

-One body part per week
-2 rest days per week
- 4-6 exercises each session focusing on particular body part
-3-5 sets each exercise.
-5-15 reps each exercise.

Pretty simple.

If you want to look better and you don't care about sport performance then it's probably best to adopt a body building style programme.

-One body part per week
-2 rest days per week
- 4-6 exercises each session focusing on particular body part
-3-5 sets each exercise.
-5-15 reps each exercise.

Pretty simple.

Is that a typo? Or is it like, "It's triceps week!" and you work out triceps all week long?

Planet Fitness... you will NEVER get strong if you go to Planet :eek::eek::eek:ness.

Oh wait is this a body building post? Well you're in luck sir!!

The Palis High Reps, low weight lifehack.

20x20x20x20x20 scheme

High reps = extreme muscle endurance that will allow you to push through workouts harder and stronger. Every week you do the same routine but increase the weight by 1.5kg and you will constantly gain strength/endurance

Day 1: Chest/Tris
Dumbell press 20x5
Dumbell flys 20x5
Incline Dumbell press 20x5
Incline Dumbell flys 20x5
Dips 20x5
Skullcrushers 20x5
Tri Pushdowns 20x5

Day 2: Bis/Back
Any variation of curls 20x5
Concentration curls ending it 20x5
Facepulls 20x5
Upright rows 20x5
Barbell shrugs 20x5
Bent over barbell rows 20x5
Wide grip lat pulldown 20x5

Day 3: Shoulders
Barbell Shoulder press 20x5
Dumbbells Shoulder press 20x5
Seated Lateral raises 20x5
Front plate raises 20x5
End workout 20x5 pullups

Day 4: Chest/Tris
Dumbell press 20x5
Dumbell flys 20x5
Incline Dumbell press 20x5
Incline Dumbell flys 20x5
Dips 20x5
Skullcrushers 20x5
Tri Pushdowns 20x5

Day 5: Bis/Back
Concentration curls ending it 20x5
Facepulls 20x5
Upright rows 20x5
Barbell shrugs 20x5
Bent over barbell rows 20x5
Wide grip lat pulldown 20x5

Day 6: Shoulders
Barbell Shoulder press 20x5
Dumbbells Shoulder press 20x5
Seated Lateral raises 20x5
Front plate raises 20x5
End workout 20x5 pullups

Day 7: Rest

Restart, add 1.5kg, you will be beasting in 1-2months tops, imagine a year from now at the 1.5kg rate with these rep ranges/workouts. You're welcome in advance.

Back