Give me your best fitness regimen.

O

Overtures

I just started working out. I've probably lost 10 pounds by eating more healthy and running about five times a week. I'm liking the results I'm seeing, but my goal is to be visibly fit.

What's the most generic way to this goal?

I'm joining Planet Fitness tomorrow.

LA Fitness is too far away.

Gold's was a dumpster. Place looked like crap and the staff was sloppy and way too pushy.

The best fitness regimen is....
100 Push-Ups
100 Sit-Ups
100 Squats
And 10KM Run Every Single day

3 x 5 of squats or deads, 3 x 8 -12 of bench, press, row, pullups, dips, curls 2 to 3 times a week. eat enough, sleep enough. no matter what routine you do, don't change it as long as it works (progressive overload). and stay off the internet.

3 x 5 of squats or deads, 3 x 8 -12 of bench, press, row, pullups, dips, curls 2 to 3 times a week. eat enough, sleep enough. no matter what routine you do, don't change it as long as it works (progressive overload). and stay off the internet.

Looks good. Wondering about the diet. I want to get defined but I also want to eat enought to build muscle.

Have secks with Boise dimes for 144h straight

How about you fuck off to a bodybuilding forum and ask people that give even the slightest fuck what you look like?

You won't be able to squat or deadlift at planet bitchassnesss......

This is basically what I do to keep busy.

I'll do bench 3 x 8 and db press
then the day after I'd do deadlift and rows and pullups
then a day off
then do it again, then take 2 days off.

I also go to MT/Kickboxing classes on the days I work out in the morning.

24/7, do it when its unstaffed. aka graveyard shift

I never went to a 24/7. A long time ago I hat a planet bitchassness membership because it was like 99 dollars for a year (I used to be poor) and it was a 10 minute walk from my house. I figured I could use the treadmills whennthe weather was bad and get free pizza and bagels.

They only had a smith machine, and remember, they sound an alarm if you work out too hard or drop weights or make noise or grunt or anything like that.

I never went to a 24/7. A long time ago I hat a planet bitchassness membership because it was like 99 dollars for a year (I used to be poor) and it was a 10 minute walk from my house. I figured I could use the treadmills whennthe weather was bad and get free pizza and bagels.

They only had a smith machine, and remember, they sound an alarm if you work out too hard or drop weights or make noise or grunt or anything like that.
lol.

I'm at a 24/7 type gym, only because its cheap ($180/yr) and although there are some similarities to planet fatness, its not bad. They got lots of squat racks and plates. Only issue is DBs go up to 70, but I'm okay with it. They do have an "alarm" system, but no one gives a shit, not even sure why its around.

What I don't get is there's smith machines, but its one of those free form ones that go in both x and y axis. Why even keep that? Just get a rack instead.

Back