Ginuwine labeled transphobic for refusing to kiss transgender

Shit like this is why the left keep losing elections... The loudmouth fringe minority that the right uses as a caricature of the entirety of dems. until the sjw, feminazi, fedora snowflakes are told to quit whining and stfu, its going to be more of the same nonsense.

Because disliking someone or finding them inferior solely because of their race is pretty much the definition of racism?
Yup.

You can almost look at it like a gradient curve.

If you look at @jgarner pictures above most people int eh West (and likely elsewhere) could all find those most caucasian women (with tans) attractive. As you move away from those 'western ideal' features and look at some of the pictures in the post by @Renard above, you will likely see a diminishing pool of people who organically find some of those women attractive as you move further away from the historical 'western ideal'.

But over time, with more and more exposure due to fashion and movies and general media that look is becoming more and more socialized and normal for us and therefore more and more people will be attracted to it in the West.

Once upon a time Grace Jones was one of the few symbols of strong traditional African features put out for mass consumption.

tumblr51.jpg

And she was typically put out for shock and contrast value value more than to promote her as a beauty amongst the other super model beauties.

grace-jones-2.jpg

Now we are seeing more and more examples of that same look being portrayed and that will impact more peoples view over time.

118411.jpeg
look at my av. wood

Or maybe.... just maybe you should get your big girl pannies out of the dryer air them out a big and put them on and stop trying to find racism under every rock you look.

Again races possess certain distinguishable features that simply are aesthetically unappealing to people that in turn does not allow the person to have a " perfect" face or body in their eyes.

Really here do i have to fucking explain the whole beauty in the eye of the beholder bit to you? I can show diagrams and cartoons and what not.

I don't really go under rocks looking for racism. Just when someone says they dislike an entire race of women it screams racism.

People of different races have different features. Not all black people look alike.

I don't really go under rocks looking for racism. Just when someone says they dislike an entire race of women it screams racism.

People of different races have different features. Not all black people look alike.

No it says they have a physical preference as i and the people in the video discussion i linked noted its the same as height, body type, hair colour, and the myriad of other things we are attracted to.

Yes but black people have reoccurring features as well in their ethnic group thing like brown skin for example.

I thought you must be exaggerating, then I listened to the clip. Agree with us or we'll hurt you. So incredibly childish, then they justify it through hurt feels. Sorry you don't get to assault people just for disagreeing with you. Dude wasn't even being rude, was just stating his opinion. Utter lunacy.

It really is an atrocity what is happening in the world. There is this mob mentality movement of "you either support our feelings, even when it defies science and logic or you will be shamed publicly and PAY for it". These groups that claim they defy hate and support only love, lash out with the same if not more hate than any "oppressive group" that apparently attacks them.

Fuck ALL of them.

I've highlighted a couple areas of things you say that are not really appropriate which could otherwise derail a good post.

What you say there is not universal. If you say 'from a socially conditioned Western perspective' those things are true as we have been conditioned and exposed to like something else. But i guarantee you those women are attractive to those in the region they grew up with as that is what they were conditioned to.

Sorry that I felt I had to nitpick but you cannot speak in absolutes there and just suggest they have zero attraction value anywhere. You must caveat that with 'based on a traditikonally conditioned Western Appeal'.

The problem is that region is small. Their phenotype wouldn't be attractive in many other parts of Africa. People are universally attracted to symmetrical, harmonious, blemish-free and "average" faces - average comparatively to what they normally see. If you're part of an ethnic group whose features diverge wildly from other group of humans, you're not going to be their cup of tea. Not the cup of tea of other Africans, not of Europeans, not of Asians, not of Middle-easterners. It gets close to universal.

Technically AA men should find AA women attractive, but I suspect BMI may be modulating that. AA women are the single most overweight group in the US. AA men's understanding of "average" is probably influenced by mainstream depictions of other women as well. Just like if as a white man you visited Africa - African women of that country would eventually become your "average".

The tranny argument is a little different simply because you can't reproduce with them. If you're looking for a relationship, it's common to want children down the road.

Your heart is always "free" to be attracted to whatever you want to be attracted to. It's not a crime to look at a black woman and not be attracted to her, nor is it racist. When it crosses the line into racism is when you make a hard line statement that you cannot be attracted to a black woman ever simply because the color of her skin. It's the same thing for any other race you could insert into that comment. You don't know what you might or might not be attracted to until you've met the person. Not only is it racist, I think you're full of shit. There's sexy women of all races and I guarantee you could find at least one that you're attracted to.

How about I don't want kids and I make a hard line statement that I cannot be attracted to a tranny ever simply because of her chromosomes. Bigotry?

I would say so. People can marry or not marry who ever they want for any reason they want. Most people accept that.
Ok, so why can't a guy refuse to date someone with a penis? Most of us would say that obviously the guy should feel comfortable saying no.

There's probably about 3 retards who actually give a shit about this. Everyone else is just trolling each other cause that shit's fun.

Ginuwine just needs to suck the penis of a woman to make this all go away

I can proudly say that I don't know who this Genuine is.

It really is an atrocity what is happening in the world. There is this mob mentality movement of "you either support our feelings, even when it defies science and logic or you will be shamed publicly and PAY for it". These groups that claim they defy hate and support only love, lash out with the same if not more hate than any "oppressive group" that apparently attacks them.

Fuck ALL of them.
Yeah I used to consider myself far left, back when that meant radical stuff like gays should have equal rights. This new liberalism is blatant fascism though.

It's kind of scary how polarized and fucking wacky things have gotten in such a short period of time.

I guess she didnt have enough room for him ... in those jeans.

Due to the man junk.

The problem is that region is small. Their phenotype wouldn't be attractive in many other parts of Africa. People are universally attracted to symmetrical, harmonious, blemish-free and "average" faces - average comparatively to what they normally see. If you're part of an ethnic group whose features diverge wildly from other group of humans, you're not going to be their cup of tea. Not the cup of tea of other Africans, not of Europeans, not of Asians, not of Middle-easterners. It gets close to universal.

Technically AA men should find AA women attractive, but I suspect BMI may be modulating that. AA women are the single most overweight group in the US. AA men's understanding of "average" is probably influenced by mainstream depictions of other women as well. Just like if as a white man you visited Africa - African women of that country would eventually become your "average".
I am not talking about those women appealing to a broad array of people or to anyone even outside the culture they grow up in. I was pointing out your post, because it is stated as an absolute says they are not even desirable within their community.

Have you heard of the Matis of Brazil, a completely unsocialized tribe?

Do you think their women hold zero appeal to their men when this is what they grew up with as their ideals?

lost-tribe-2.jpg

jungle4_530.jpg

Elgin Lumpkin ain't finna be no victim of sexual assault and this the thanks he get? He gave y'all biatches "Pony!!"

Back