Gina Carano looking hawt again

Would be interesting to find out how/if the combination of the lack of hard training (endorphins) and the significant weight gain has affected her mental health.
I think getting cancelled and her career ruined probably had a bigger impact on her mental health.

She was still hot on the Mandalorian.

2000.jpg

Sike

Saw the thumbnail and didn't even recognize her, read the video title, saw her name but I had to watch it and yea, that's her voice alright

Many people let themselves go a little sometimes and gain a few pounds but how do you go from being a 10 to a 2?

Hoping she gets back in the gym

wow-oh.gif

This right here ^^^ is something she and her supporters might not understand. She didn’t HAVE to make her opinions/thoughts public. You’re free to express yourself but you’re not free from scrutiny and consequences. Also, Disney had already warned her to chill out but she just felt the need to express herself lol. When you work for someone, it is your job to toe the company line.
I agree with what you are saying, but her lawsuit points out that she was defamed by disney with their official statement they released upon her firing which was:

“her social media posts denigrating people based on their cultural and religious identities are abhorrent and unacceptable.”

I havent read anything she has said that denigrated people based on their beliefs or identities. I mean her last soical media post that got her fired was her saying that republicans and conservatives are being made into villains similar to how the nazis turned the jews into villains in order to get the populace to turn against them. Sure its stupid to make any comparison with what the jews went through, but I dont see anything in that statement that is abhorent or denigrating. The only other example I am aware of was that she listed her pronouns as "beep/bop/boop". Again, Im not seeing that as something that should be a big deal. Unless there is stuff she said I am not aware of, I think the defamation might hold some weight. But yes, in the bigger picture, she is dumb for not just staying quiet imo.

I agree with what you are saying, but her lawsuit points out that she was defamed by disney with their official statement they released upon her firing which was:

“her social media posts denigrating people based on their cultural and religious identities are abhorrent and unacceptable.”

I havent read anything she has said that denigrated people based on their beliefs or identities. I mean her last soical media post that got her fired was her saying that republicans and conservatives are being made into villains similar to how the nazis turned the jews into villains in order to get the populace to turn against them. Sure its stupid to make any comparison with what the jews went through, but I dont see anything in that statement that is abhorent or denigrating. The only other example I am aware of was that she listed her pronouns as "beep/bop/boop". Again, Im not seeing that as something that should be a big deal. Unless there is stuff she said I am not aware of, I think the defamation might hold some weight. But yes, in the bigger picture, she is dumb for not just staying quiet imo.

I think one can make a case for either side. It will be for the courts to decide down the line. I’ll respect the decision either way. But she’s still an idiot lol.

I think getting cancelled and her career ruined probably had a bigger impact on her mental health.

She was still hot on the Mandalorian.

2000.jpg
It still doesn’t cancel out the effects of her brain presumably producing significantly less dopamine than when she was training full time.
Add the fairly massive weight gain and the fact that women’s hormones and sh-t can be a bit more extreme than men’s, etc…

if you eat calorie denes foods like ice cream and pizza, you can put on a lot of weight quickly without eating a lot of volume.

Gina has made some very poor food choices these last few years.

There's a general assumption that athletes know a lot about health and fitness. Some do, most don't know jack sh*t about either. They must hire someone, or go purely off of talent and when they lose the natural fitness they have in their youth, they move up in weight. Many of them make dumb unhealthy food choices even to cut weight, basically just starving, and latch onto superstitions about particular foods always working for them. "I gotta go on my all fish diet!" The misery of that sh*t adds to the air of being tough in the way that adds to their allure of being willing to suffer to get what they want.

Most of the people they hire are also charlatans just looking to make money off of people more brave than they are. The result is the trend you see of fighters who balloon in weight the moment they're done competing because they can finally eat the sh*t they fantasized about and have no reason to be moderate or actually learn how to maintain their health.

Reactions: BAM

I was woth you until the bery last part. Freedom of expression needs to be exercised or else we will lose it to this tyrannical government. Disney technically is their own goverbment with its own laws while on their property just like the white house is...but who gave the elite that power in the first place? If we dont exercise free speech, we lose it. Plain and simple.

Carano > disney and the illuminatti

WTF happened to her?????????

She was always a bigger girl. I mean she did fight at Featherweight and missed weight a couple times. She actually starting training MMA to help her lose weight.

She got fat.

She's easily 100 pounds heavier than when she was fighting.

Some would say 'she got old' but she has the genes to look great in her 40s, but she fell in love with horrible food.

Her walking around weight when she was fighting was like 170 pounds. I highly doubt she’s pushing 3 bills.

looks like the stress of(whatever) has gotten to her badly

It seems like all the Muay Thai girls from her era got fat. Angie Parr is enormous right now as well.

The GOAT and Sherdogger Julie Kitchen still looking fine AF though. I'd argue she's gotten MORE attractive with time:

960full-julie-kitchen.jpg

Last edited:
Back