Gina Carano looking hawt again

You know how much you have to est and how sedentary a life you have to live to gain so much weight?

Truly dissapointing Gina
if you eat calorie denes foods like ice cream and pizza, you can put on a lot of weight quickly without eating a lot of volume.

Gina has made some very poor food choices these last few years.

Sike

Saw the thumbnail and didn't even recognize her, read the video title, saw her name but I had to watch it and yea, that's her voice alright

Many people let themselves go a little sometimes and gain a few pounds but how do you go from being a 10 to a 2?

Hoping she gets back in the gym

She now looks like the Karen she has become.
<{you!}>

It's weird seeing how sad she was to fail with Disney when she could easily have succeeded.

Some Americans have a pretty messed up understanding of freedom.
It is sad, especially on how completely avoidable it was. She would have had a sweet, cushy niche as a female action star that had the look and experience to pull it off.
These arguments about "freedom" are a messed up understanding of the word, and they act like this is a new "problem" when it's just common sense. The only thing that is new, is that in the past, you would have made your stupid/unpopular comment to your friend group, instead of telling the whole world about it on social media.

I had no idea what Tim Allen, James Woods, Clint Eastwood's, or Vince Vaughn's politics were before they opened their mouths and decided to broadcast it. When I have an unpopular opinion among a group of friends or strangers, I tend not to say it unless I'm looking for an argument or awkwardness.
This doesn't even just pertain to politics. How far down has Will Smith's stock gone because of what we know about his personal, marital life?

That video made me hungry..

It is sad, especially on how completely avoidable it was. She would have had a sweet, cushy niche as a female action star that had the look and experience to pull it off.
These arguments about "freedom" are a messed up understanding of the word, and they act like this is a new "problem" when it's just common sense. The only thing that is new, is that in the past, you would have made your stupid/unpopular comment to your friend group, instead of telling the whole world about it on social media.

I had no idea what Tim Allen, James Woods, Clint Eastwood's, or Vince Vaughn's politics were before they opened their mouths and decided to broadcast it. When I have an unpopular opinion among a group of friends or strangers, I tend not to say it unless I'm looking for an argument or awkwardness.
This doesn't even just pertain to politics. How far down has Will Smith's stock gone because of what we know about his personal, marital life?
Even if you're opinion is correct and the truth? I wouldn't care in that case what others think, there's a lot of herd mentality out there and most of it lies in the far left

Damn, Gina now has broader shoulder width than many 6'4 sherdoggers

if you eat calorie denes foods like ice cream and pizza, you can put on a lot of weight quickly without eating a lot of volume.

Gina has made some very poor food choices these last few years.
Sounds like she went through a really tough time though right?
Fired from the Mandalorian. Black listed by Hollywood.

Some people cope by eating

Glad she's feeling better now. Hope she gets the peace of mind she deserves. The physical aspect of things will follow right behind good mental health.

This is an obvious ploy to revitalize her career as a diabetes medication spokeswoman.

She is blaming her political views for being blackballed. I am sure thats why Disney blackballed her, but the rest of Hollywood is probably thinking "we already have Melissa McCarthy".

Even if you're opinion is correct and the truth? I wouldn't care in that case what others think, there's a lot of herd mentality out there and most of it lies in the far left
The religious party is talking about herd mentality? Right wingers are in their own bubbles and generally don't like to take in new information. Both sides have their idiots that don't know what they're talking about and repeat what they read on Twitter or saw on the news, so let's not act like this it's unique to the left.

Your opinion is your opinion...who are you to say it is the truth? If you want to say something unpopular aloud, then you run the risk of ruffling feathers. That has always been true.
If you want to get on a public platform and let everyone know your private thoughts, you have no one to blame but yourself for the blowback in most of these situations. ESPECIALLY when your job is to be a public image/figure that people should like, and would pay to watch you.
It shouldn't be surprising that people may not want to pay a guy/girl that has beliefs that go against their own core beliefs.

Half the dudes in this thread would get rejected by her even at her current weight. The other half would still rail her if she threw it at them.

If you want to get on a public platform and let everyone know your private thoughts, you have no one to blame but yourself for the blowback in most of these situations.
This right here ^^^ is something she and her supporters might not understand. She didn’t HAVE to make her opinions/thoughts public. You’re free to express yourself but you’re not free from scrutiny and consequences. Also, Disney had already warned her to chill out but she just felt the need to express herself lol. When you work for someone, it is your job to toe the company line.

Back