Gif Request: Conor sprinting at floyd

Damn Conor looks huge. A good 25LBs bigger then the old man. If they cut the same % of weight Conor would be 4-5 weight classes higher. Didn't stop this from happening though

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg
Look at how fast Floyd pivots his feet.

Conor was dominated.

Genuinely feel sad for you mate, not trying to be a dick. Surely almost anything would be a better use of yiur time. Hope you can get it sorted out
Spare me your petty judgments: they spring from a brain too meager to comprehend my reality.

McConor got beat down, bro! Sorry!

Ya boy was so dead set on boxing with Floyd, yet here you are trying to downplay boxing

<{Heymansnicker}>
Not downplaying at all. Boxing is simply light years away from fighting.

I'd play checkers for 100 mill too.

Who cares? It's checkers.
You should if you were spouting you checkers skills everywhere. Then got utterly embarrassed at checkers

Next time don't hype up your subpar checkers skills, bruh.

<{Heymansnicker}>

You should if you were spouting you checkers skills everywhere. Then got utterly embarrassed at checkers

Next time don't hype up your subpar checkers skills, bruh.

<{Heymansnicker}>
But promoting requires hype...boxing paid 100 mill to Conor to keep itself from dying...fortunately it didn't work.

But promoting requires hype...boxing paid 100 mill to Conor to keep itself from dying...fortunately it didn't work.
To the UFC, ya boy got a small piece of the pie. For getting completely rekt LOL

<{Heymansnicker}>

Goes to show how far checkers is from fighting.
Why couldnt conor win at simple checkers? He specializis in "real fighting" aka chess yet gets beat down in a non real fight. He must be pretty terrible. Maybe thats why he wont come back and fight in MMA because he sucks so bad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back