Gif Request: Conor sprinting at floyd

DADA 5000 is low-level fighting

The MMA game is light years closer to fighting than the boxing game
What is high level fighting? Something with weight classes, refs, rules, rounds etc....... Is FAR from real fighting. MMA is pussy shit! Dada 5000 is an ACTUAL real fighter. I doubt Conor had ever been in a REAL fight in his life

Like what nate did when he got beat by conor. I see

No not exactly, nate used a few other non boxing tools in that fight like a lot of clinch work against the fence while to be fair conor mainly ran away

What is high level fighting? Something with weight classes, refs, rules, rounds etc....... Is FAR from real fighting. MMA is pussy shit! Dada 5000 is an ACTUAL real fighter. I doubt Conor had ever been in a REAL fight in his life
By that logic arm wrestling is on par with boxing in terms of fighting

By that logic arm wrestling is on par with boxing in terms of fighting

Is the purpose of combat sports to see who is the toughest street fight? Are guys like Conor, Floyd, Karelin etc.... just competing to see if they could dominate in DADA 5000s world on the streets? Is MMA the best because they would be the king of WorldStar videos?

In reality MMA, Wrestling, BJJ, Boxing etc.. are just sports. None of these guys are trying to be the best damn no rule street fighters they can be. They just want to reach the top of their SPORT

Damn Conor looks huge. A good 25LBs bigger then the old man. If they cut the same % of weight Conor would be 4-5 weight classes higher. Didn't stop this from happening though

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg
guy always talks about bruce lee and efficiency - and that is got to be one of the most ridiculous thing's seen in a ring. so much wasted energy.
Not amateursh - because an amateur would know better.

Is the purpose of combat sports to see who is the toughest street fight? Are guys like Conor, Floyd, Karelin etc.... just competing to see if they could dominate in DADA 5000s world on the streets? Is MMA the best because they would be the king of WorldStar videos?

In reality MMA, Wrestling, BJJ, Boxing etc.. are just sports. None of these guys are trying to be the best damn no rule street fighters they can be. They just want to reach the top of their SPORT
Then why are they called COMBAT sports?

No not exactly, nate used a few other non boxing tools in that fight like a lot of clinch work against the fence while to be fair conor mainly ran away
No point trying to argue with that loser. He spends a good 12-14 hours a day on this forum defending Conor and crying about how boxing sucks and isn't fighting.

When normal people go to work or go to sleep he's on here digging through the forums defending and idolizing a man who doesn't know he exists. It's sad/creepy.

Wrestling? In a boxing match? Do you ever wish he'd stop before his brain damage gets even worse? You seem pretty mentally wrecked yourself
In fairness, what else was he supposed to do? Coming up with a gameplan to beat Floyd has been impossible, now add to that Conor would be the weakest boxer that he faced in ages and would 100% lose on his terms. Trying a little MMA clinch wrestling, to attempt to tire Floyd, seems as good an idea as any when it comes to an impossible task.

Damn Conor looks huge. A good 25LBs bigger then the old man. If they cut the same % of weight Conor would be 4-5 weight classes higher. Didn't stop this from happening though

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

He also has huge penis

In fairness, what else was he supposed to do? Coming up with a gameplan to beat Floyd has been impossible, now add to that Conor would be the weakest boxer that he faced in ages and would 100% lose on his terms. Trying a little MMA clinch wrestling, to attempt to tire Floyd, seems as good an idea as any when it comes to an impossible task.

He was literally taking his back aka breaking rules aka cheating. If he can't win within the rules he should suck it up and take his beating. If i do a road race i don't just jump in a car so i dont lose

He was literally taking his back aka breaking rules aka cheating. If he can't win within the rules he should suck it up and take his beating. If i do a road race i don't just jump in a car so i dont lose
Goes to show how far boxing is from fighting.

No point trying to argue with that loser. He spends a good 12-14 hours a day on this forum defending Conor and crying about how boxing sucks and isn't fighting.

When normal people go to work or go to sleep he's on here digging through the forums defending and idolizing a man who doesn't know he exists. It's sad/creepy.
You sound poor.

Back