GIF of Ward's LoBlo

Really doesn't look that bad. The angle Kov is and the placement of Ward's punch, combined with the fact he's wearing a cup. I don't know, seems like he's milking it.
Cups don't keep it from hurting

Blatant low blow but moving seemed done

Would be shocked if something isn't done as this is the finishing blow

Really nice form though. Always find it difficult to get power in my low uppercuts like that.

Haha. The Kova Fans are Crying like Bitches. I love it. Amyone trying to deny Wards victory is a Bitch Ass Hater.
i guess next fight ward can bring a hammer with him, anyone who complains about that is a bitch ass hater.

dude fights as dirty as possible, wins the fight by low blow (which is like the 5th one in the fight), and you have the audacity to mock people who complain about it? how old are you, seriously?

I saw 2 that were pretty low .
that said, even a point deduction for both of them and a 5 minute rest for low blow, he still would've lost imo.
Ward didn't need the low blow to win imo.

but hell, run it back, it will make money

Haha. The Kova Fans are Crying like Bitches. I love it. Amyone trying to deny Wards victory is a Bitch Ass Hater.

My wigger, if roles were reversed you would be spamming the forrum crying that kov had to fight dirty to win

Kovalev has a glass body, that seems to be his weakness. Those shots from Ward were borderline though.

Seriously, what's the last time you were sober?

The finishing blow of the fight was a clear hit to the nuts.
Ward might have won the fight, but he shouldn't have won it that way.

Weeks ruined the match and his reputation.

Another dog shit thread from Queen B. I am completely shocked.
Can we ban this fat dan nuthgger?

I understand calling the guy out because he promotes Fat Dan in the forum,
but no reason to do that for this thread.

Last night we were asking for a better replay of the KO because we couldn't figure what happened.
Today he makes a thread with a good camera angle and he gets called out for that?
What the hell guys?

I understand calling the guy out because he promotes Fat Dan in the forum,
but no reason to do that for this thread.

Last night we were asking for a better replay of the KO because we couldn't figure what happened.
Today he makes a thread with a good camera angle and he gets called out for that?
What the hell guys?
He has been unreasonable. I have no issues calling him out. He has been offensive to other boxers, so I'm out of listening to his opinion.

He has been unreasonable. I have no issues calling him out. He has been offensive to other boxers, so I'm out of listening to his opinion.

So you basically called him out because you don't like him.
Ok...

Look at that right hand that had Kova looking for a way out.

and LISTEN to PRO FIghter Roy Jones saying that the shot was NOT a Low Blow

Kovalev was a defeated man before the low blow on his way to lose another decision

...anything else?
on most score cards he was winning the fight to that point. clear low blow shitty way for a fight to end

Cups don't keep it from hurting
they can actually make it worse. especially a glancing blow and shit cup ends up squishing your balls. anyone who doesn't get that never wore a cup in a sparring session in their life.

Back