GGG vs. Canelo

about you ...you had something to do with that?
What about me, whenever we interact at the moment you make jokes about my ex wife and say you know me. I have no idea what it's about but if we can get back onto board banter I'm happy.

What about me, whenever we interact at the moment you make jokes about my ex wife and say you know me. I have no idea what it's about but if we can get back onto board banter I'm happy.

you had something to do with it or no?

This. I just don't think Canelo has enough power to worry GGG. We know Canelo is tough but so was Kell Brook. GGG broke his eye socket. I just don't see Canelo doing anything other than trying to survive in there.

A broken eye socket is the worst injury you can sustain. I saw it immediately with Brook because it was clear as day, swelled up immediately. Paulie noticed it almost immediately too. You now have one eye to work with against one of the most dangerous men in boxing. A broken jaw would be really shitty to have to fight on with but it'll heal, without surgery if you're lucky, and you can always bite down harder on your gumshield next time. A lot of these broken jaws are from fighters that have their mouths open when a hard shot rings in. Rigondeaux is a very hard puncher for his weight and has broken several jaws without necessarily hurting or dropping his opponents when he did it.

When Golovkin starts to walk forward with his guard up to cover his chin and he has his forehead exposed he's testing your power and eventually he uses that same approach to carry his opponents. He was doing it with Brook as well. He wants to give the fans a show and then finish his business. You can see when he really puts his foot to the pedal and changes gears to start working harder for the finish.

Brook is a very brave guy with tons of grit. He ate some shots that would've at least dropped full sized MW's. He stayed on his feet and was willing to fight until he was unconscious. You can't teach heart like that which is why I became a fan of his after their fight. He did a really good job boxing Golovkin too when Golovkin wanted to fight him instead.

holy shit.. threats like that should be ban-worthy if consistent... If he doesn't know why a mod contacted him he's either playing dumb or is a sociopath...

In tour mouth!

I was just talking with JayE and nastyleft days ago about how beautiful/gorgeous and sexy Salma was back in her prime (hell, she still is at 50). I told them that she was my first crush (early teens) in Desperado and From Dusk Till Dawn after. It still holds true and I'm now mid 30's. She had both beauty and sex appeal in spades, an extreme amount of sex appeal. She's one of the elite few to shake the 10 point scale in both. A half decade before Shakira was shaking her hips in front of the world on MTV in her debut hit song's music video, "Whenever, Wherever", Salma was showing women around the world how to really move their hips in a seductive way. Her perfect hourglass figure is amazing and natural looking.

I don't know if it's a coincidence that about 20 years later Clooney married a Lebanese woman and now she's pregnant, her name is Amal. She's beautiful but doesn't have Salma's insane sex appeal. Salma is a Mexican (mestiza) of Lebanese, Spaniard & AmerIndian (Native American) descent. That's a diverse gene pool that she came from. God love Wikipedia.

Tarantino had the idea to do that scene. He couldn't get her in bed, apparently, so that was the next best thing! LOL. Lucky bastard!

Last edited:
Jacobs will knock ggg out and then we will see what happens.
I know Canelo seems to be ducking GGG but if Jacobs wins he might as well just move up right away. I really don't think Canelo will ever fight him. He's just too big.

I was just talking with JayE and nastyleft days ago about how beautiful/gorgeous and sexy Salma was back in her prime (hell, she still is at 50). I told them that she was my first crush (early teens) in Desperado and From Dusk Till Dawn after. It still holds true and I'm now mid 30's. She had both beauty and sex appeal in spades, an extreme amount of sex appeal. She's one of the elite few to shake the 10 point scale in both. A half decade before Shakira was shaking her hips in front of the world on MTV in her debut hit song's music video, "Whenever, Wherever", Salma was showing women around the world how to really move their hips in a seductive way. Her perfect hourglass figure is amazing and natural looking.

I don't know if it's a coincidence that about 20 years later Clooney married a Lebanese woman and now she's pregnant, her name is Amal. She's beautiful but doesn't have Salma's insane sex appeal. Salma is a Mexican (mestiza) of Lebanese, Spaniard & AmerIndian (Native American) descent. That's a diverse gene pool that she came from. God love Wikipedia.

Tarantino had the idea to do that scene. He couldn't get her in bed, apparently, so that was the next best thing! LOL. Lucky bastard!
As an Arab, I can confirm Lebanese chicks are GOAT hips. Shakira is half Lebanese for example since you mentioned her.

Hayfa Wahbi(lebanon's Britney Spears) was every 90s Arab kid's puberty phase lol:

HaifaWehbe0901-743x1024.jpg
haifa-wehbe-red-2.jpg
0f97c7cec68204d6841c5e9e297d1bf6.jpg

haifa_wehbe_188.jpg

As an Arab, I can confirm Lebanese chicks are GOAT hips. Shakira is half Lebanese for example since you mentioned her.

Hayfa Wahbi(lebanon's Britney Spears) was every 90s Arab kid's puberty phase lol:

haifa-wehbe-red-2.jpg

haifa_wehbe_188.jpg

What is it with Lebanese women? So many of them are straight up gorgeous. Their faces and bodies are off the hook. I had a Lebanese friend years ago and he was an average looking guy with a gf here in the US that would be a 9.5-10. He wasn't rich either. Latin, Hispanic, Middle Eastern and Arabic women in general really do it for me. It's their features, they're bold and really stick out.

Do Lebanese women get any darker typically? The beauties I've seen are usually pretty fair skinned and look as "white" as I do. Milky white beautiful skin. But it's not the complexion really, it's the features that grab my attention, hair, eyes and the shape of their figures.

What is it with Lebanese women? So many of them are straight up gorgeous. Their faces and bodies are off the hook. I had a Lebanese friend years ago and he was an average looking guy with a gf here in the US that would be a 9.5-10. He wasn't rich either. Latin, Hispanic, Middle Eastern and Arabic women in general really do it for me. It's their features, they're bold and really stick out.

Do Lebanese women get any darker typically? The beauties I've seen are usually pretty fair skinned and look as "white" as I do. Milky white beautiful skin. But it's not the complexion really, it's the features that grab my attention, hair, eyes and the shape of their figures.
Don't get me started about Lebanese men, cause ironically to the rest of us(20 Arab countries) the Lebanese guys sound/looks gay as fuck, like that southpark episode about the metrosexual.

However, you're right, lebanon are the whitest of Arabs by average. Some of the Arab israelis like me are pretty white too. When I clean-shave, they tend to think I'm Jewish or Russian here before they hear me babble Arabic, lol.

haifa-wehbe-red-2.jpg

haifa_wehbe_188.jpg

Gorgeous but it's her Mexican side that makes her sexy . Can we have this one lol

Gorgeous but it's her Mexican side that makes her sexy . Can we have this one lol
I think Shakira got thrown in there by accident. AFAIK she's at least half Colombian? You guys talking about Selma?

My Ex-Wife is Lebanese-Mexican. Pretty much everything you guys said is spot-on!

I think Shakira got thrown in there by accident. AFAIK she's at least half Colombian? You guys talking about Selma?
Yeah Shakira is Lebanese-Colombian, just Like Selma Hayak is Mexican-Lebanese.
A lot of Lebanese families fled to Latin America in the 60s-70s to escape the wars and most ended up in Mexico and South America.

Last edited:
My boner accidentally paused the video

But imagine all the old beer drippings and other crap she must have walked through to get to the end of the table, no way I would have let her put her foot in my mouth. Elbows are a little pointy too.

Back