GGG/Marco Antonio Rubio set for Oct 18th at Stubhub center in LA

wow, that is a Mirror image (due to left stance vs right) of the upper that first put Nonito down last night.

I The Pac Algeri fight is hard for me to pick a winner. I really want to see Algeri get destroyed... but I also really want Manny to get upset for making the fight, and making it PPV.

I love an upset when a guy is brought in to make the other guy look good but Pac losing to Algieri would signal the beginning of an end to a great era of boxing.

Pac and Floyd and the like are the old guard and I'm not seeing much in the new guard that is all that intriguing.

I love an upset when a guy is brought in to make the other guy look good but Pac losing to Algieri would signal the beginning of an end to a great era of boxing.

Pac and Floyd and the like are the old guard and I'm not seeing much in the new guard that is all that intriguing.

Whoa do I see a little Pac love in this post from Seano?

Don't know what was up with Rubio. He looked surprised he was counted out when he was flat on his back till 8.

Whoa do I see a little Pac love in this post from Seano?

The idea that I hate Pacquiao is a creation of a couple of terrible posters on this forum who identified me as a fan of Mayweather and can't imagine that some people just like the sport of boxing and don't pledge an allegiance to any particular fighter.

Don't know what was up with Rubio. He looked surprised he was counted out when he was flat on his back till 8.

Probably because the ref went from 8 to ten in about .5 seconds. He was beginning to sit up when the ref said 8, and was sat up, about to get up by the ten, which was really 9.

He is a vet and knows the milk the count.

Probably because the ref went from 8 to ten in about .5 seconds. He was beginning to sit up when the ref said 8, and was sat up, about to get up by the ten, which was really 9.

He is a vet and knows the milk the count.

That count from 9 to 10 was a bit fast.

I don't know though if Marco didn't want anymore or knew complaining about the count wasn't going to do anything.

Maybe both?

i think he's just a bad actor. he knew what was going to happen.

Rubio clearly tried to get up just as it was too late so he could pretend he wanted to go on.

Fat Dan's twitter

I aks him so did ya see the fight last night? He sorta recognizes me. I'm like yeah that's my story. I ask if he was there last night.

He says yes but we left before GGG fight. I'm like what? Who the hell leaves b4 GGG hits the ring. Dude was like we wanted to beat traffic.

I don't get what that means.

Those quotes were preceded by this

This is not a staged story: so I see dude in seat in front of on plane as we're sitting down me and he's reading my GGG story on his tablet.

Apparently, the guy went for the Donaire fight.

I don't get what that means.

nothing really just funny that someone would go to the fights and leave before the main event. you are there and you bought the ticket. why leave.

I'd guess some people were there to see Donaire.

Just rewatched.

I was surprised at the height and size adv Rubio had over GGG. I wonder what his actual height is compared to Canelo.

Like I said, there is something about Algeri that makes me want to see him to KOed brutally.

GGG has a similar thing going on, but then I remember he is foreign. But Algeri isn't, and just comes across and creepy.

edit: and Jim Lampley really wants to see GGG

Like I said, there is something about Algeri that makes me want to see him to KOed brutally.

GGG has a similar thing going on, but then I remember he is foreign. But Algeri isn't, and just comes across and creepy.

edit: and Jim Lampley really wants to see GGG

Maybe the fact that he sounds just like Paulie when he talks?

Just rewatched.

I was surprised at the height and size adv Rubio had over GGG. I wonder what his actual height is compared to Canelo.

Golovkin_and_Alvarez_after_sparring.jpg

Back