GGG is going to kill CANelo , reveals he wasn't 100% first fight!!

How is Canelo running out of gas lucky? He's always had stamina issues. It was par for the course.
Which is what the Clenbuterol would have helped with - the weight cut and preserving his muscle while making the cut easier.

Meh, excuses. The writing has been on the wall for Golovkin for a while, he's clearly declining. Fans of a fighter tend to not see it until he gets his ass kicked.
And 'tainted meat" is not a blatant lie to cover up being a PED cheat.

Haters of a fighter will just look past a fighters obvious cheating.

Canelo will win this with ease I think. As much as I want to blame the judges in his pocket, it's very reasonable that Canelo took the first fight very lightly assuming his boxing was good enough for the first half. Then GGG started to bring the HEAT and Canelo had a hard time adjusting in balancing the rounds. He knows this. Seeing how Stamina was the issue, this may be the best Canelo we will see thus far.

And 'tainted meat" is not a blatant lie to cover up being a PED cheat.

Haters of a fighter will just look past a fighters obvious cheating.
No one looked past it. He served his suspension and has been tested for this fight.

Charlo stops Canelo? No way, Canelo counters him up and down. Charlo's jab has one speed, his output is low unless he hurts you, and he leaves himself open.

Canelo can take his time and win on points.
Charlo stops Canelo? No way, Canelo counters him up and down. Charlo's jab has one speed, his output is low unless he hurts you, and he leaves himself open.

Canelo can take his time and win on points.

Certain fighters can actually due things others can't and certain fighters don't give themselves problems in fights like others.

Just because GGG couldn't get to Canelo, doesn't mean Charlo can't expose him and set him up with punches, that knocks Canelo out.

Mayweather had no problems hurting Canelo and hitting him with eas, but GGG could barley hurt him and hit him with his punches.

I see no reason why Charlo can't catch Canelo and hurt him like Floyd did.

This happens all the time, certain fighters have a hell of a time hitting someone and then other fighters fight these same unbeatable fighters and knocks them out, or makes them look silly.

Proof naseem hamed vs barrera.

Naseem being unbeatable and no one being able to hit him clean ,gets embarrassed.

Don't be surprised if Charlo doesn't make beating Canelo look easy in their fight.

Don't forget everyone thought GGG was going to run threw the smaller Canelo and the fight was extremely close and Canelo hurt GGG and made him respect his skills and punching power, to fight cautious and safe.

Now the rematch and all this talk of GGG being hurt and now running threw Canelo, like he does against everyone else is a farce.

This fight will be close with Canelo doing more knowing now GGG could sting him but couldn't knock him down or out and he can sting GGG and back him up, people need to remember this and think, how hard it was for GGG to hit Canelo and how Canelo was out boxing GGG until he got fatigued and costed in certain rounds, change that and Canelo wins by 3 rounds, easily.

Don't forget everyone thought GGG was going to run threw the smaller Canelo and the fight was extremely close and Canelo hurt GGG and made him respect his skills and punching power, to fight cautious and safe.

Now the rematch and all this talk of GGG being hurt and now running threw Canelo, like he does against everyone else is a farce.

This fight will be close with Canelo doing more knowing now GGG could sting him but couldn't knock him down or out and he can sting GGG and back him up, people need to remember this and think, how hard it was for GGG to hit Canelo and how Canelo was out boxing GGG until he got fatigued and costed in certain rounds, change that and Canelo wins by 3 rounds, easily.

When did canelo hurt ggg? If anything it was crazy how many counters he walked through, one of the hardest chins in boxing. By the way lots of people had canelo winning after the brooks performance and ggg is clearly past it to some degree so yea not everyone had ggg winning by a mile

When did canelo hurt ggg? If anything it was crazy how many counters he walked through, one of the hardest chins in boxing. By the way lots of people had canelo winning after the brooks performance and ggg is clearly past it to some degree so yea not everyone had ggg winning by a mile

We know he hurt GGG because GGG was cautious and backing up shaking his head, beat up and smiling, he's definitely showing respect and being careful.

If Canelo didn't hurt GGG, Canelo would've been on the canvas or beat up terribly and stopped, it's not rocked science and use your eyes and not your blinded heart and love for your champion.

Just because you can't knock someone out, doesn't mean you can't stop him due to damage from punches nonstop, because you don't fear his power and respect his skills.

GGG didn't run threw Canelo, because he got hurt and shook his head and fought cautious and didn't run threw him, because of the fear of getting knocked down or stopped and this isn't rocket science.

That's why both fighters will fight safe but one will be more busy then the other and win the fight this time with wilder scoring and controversy and another rematch unless GGG retires, or GGG wins and Canelo fights someone else for a vacated belt probably a no name pushed up number 1 contender.

I am betting on Canelo winning on points this time fighting cautious, but doing more making GGG miss and pay.

Same fight as the first, but Canelo being more busy and GGG chasing and missing again.

Golovkin was hurt a couple of times. Not hurt so bad that the fight was close to over or anything but there were a couple of times the commentators mentioned as well.

We know he hurt GGG because GGG was cautious and backing up shaking his head, beat up and smiling, he's definitely showing respect and being careful.

If Canelo didn't hurt GGG, Canelo would've been on the canvas or beat up terribly and stopped, it's not rocked science and use your eyes and not your blinded heart and love for your champion.

Just because you can't knock someone out, doesn't mean you can't stop him due to damage from punches nonstop, because you don't fear his power and respect his skills.

GGG didn't run threw Canelo, because he got hurt and shook his head and fought cautious and didn't run threw him, because of the fear of getting knocked down or stopped and this isn't rocket science.

That's why both fighters will fight safe but one will be more busy then the other and win the fight this time with wilder scoring and controversy and another rematch unless GGG retires, or GGG wins and Canelo fights someone else for a vacated belt probably a no name pushed up number 1 contender.

I am betting on Canelo winning on points this time fighting cautious, but doing more making GGG miss and pay.

Same fight as the first, but Canelo being more busy and GGG chasing and missing again.
I know, it's fucking ridiculous. They all think it's fucking rocket science or something

Certain fighters can actually due things others can't and certain fighters don't give themselves problems in fights like others.

Just because GGG couldn't get to Canelo, doesn't mean Charlo can't expose him and set him up with punches, that knocks Canelo out.

Mayweather had no problems hurting Canelo and hitting him with eas, but GGG could barley hurt him and hit him with his punches.

I see no reason why Charlo can't catch Canelo and hurt him like Floyd did.

This happens all the time, certain fighters have a hell of a time hitting someone and then other fighters fight these same unbeatable fighters and knocks them out, or makes them look silly.

Proof naseem hamed vs barrera.

Naseem being unbeatable and no one being able to hit him clean ,gets embarrassed.

Don't be surprised if Charlo doesn't make beating Canelo look easy in their fight.

You're making a strong assumption that Charlo has truly elite boxing skills. Hw doesn't.

GOLOVKIN NEEDS TO GO TO THE BODY! This is the only way to KO Alvarez. Golovkin is the 2nd biggest opponent Canelo Alvarez has ever faced. JCC Jr. was drained, but even JCC has a granite chin too, so it wasn't expected for Alvarez to KO him. JCC Jr. easily rehydrates above 190lbs at his natural weight, which we would all agree is Light Heavyweight. Canelo fought at 165 lbs against JCC Jr., but that only means that Canelo didn't need to worry about the weight cut or rehydration on fight week.

Golovkin is a big Middleweight even though many don't want to agree. Golovkin will come in around 178lbs this Saturday. He looks so drained. I believe in Golovkin's HIGH FOCUS stamina to go the full 12 rounds again, but now at 36 I feel it's harder for him. Any fighter bigger than their division easily puts on 12lbs on fight night. That's the game.

Most of us who hit the gym, the lighter the weight, the more stamina you have. Especially for natural strength. For example anybody that goes mountain climbing CAN EASILY tell you the difference in power and stamina with less than 5-7lbs. It's a HUGE difference! I think Canelo will come in around 172lbs on fight night vs 176lbs from the last bout. This isnt water weight difference, its the actual diet needed for Canelo to grind 12 rounds with high punch output.

THEREFORE, GENNADY NEEDS TO GO THE BODY! If he doesn'T I swear I'm through with Abel Sanchez for ever. He didn't do anything to help Gassiev with strategy all 12 rounds. let's go GGG!!!!

Body shots keep them still. lol

Meh, excuses. The writing has been on the wall for Golovkin for a while, he's clearly declining. Fans of a fighter tend to not see it until he gets his ass kicked.
This is true but my memories of Canelo on his bike from the halfway mark, leave me thinking GGG wins but loses to BJS in his next outing.

This is true but my memories of Canelo on his bike from the halfway mark, leave me thinking GGG wins but loses to BJS in his next outing.
Golovkin failing to mix his punches up and adjust well over 12 makes me think we saw his best in the first one. There's more Canelo can do to adjust.

Mexican americans Support GGG
d04301594a28084b7fb9d2c8dadee3dc.jpg
giphy.gif

Alright, first let’s get this out of the way, while I am ggg fan I am by no means blinded by my love or my fandom for ggg heck I picked canelo for the rematch.... Now that that’s out of the way, I never saw ggg visibly hurt, there was a bunch of times ggg was coming forward and took some counters that stopped him right in his tracks( wish I could post the slow mo gifs where you clearly see ggg eyes) but he wasn’t in any danger of being stopped like I said it’s remarkable to me that he wasn’t shaky or unbalanced or on wobbly legs at any point.... he smiled because canelo got him on some of those counters(they looked brutal).
Yes of course you can stop someone on punches just from accumulated damage alone , yes I know you don’t need to ko someone to get a stoppage thanks captain obvious. I didn’t think he was that cautious at all, he slowed his rhythm from some of those counters but he kept coming forward a lot, stopped utilizing his jab during periods of the fight and did absolutely nothing the first four rounds. Ggg didn’t run through canelo simply because he couldn’t, there wasn’t any fear I don’t know where you’re getting that from , canelo threw his counters and ggg kept his pressure on while landing and missing failing to adjust to some of canelos movements throughout the fight . That’s part of the reason myself and lot of pundits and experts sAw ggg winning since he applied his pressure effectively even though he didn’t get the ko ( you can apply pressure effectively and not get a ko) now canelo also did his thing with his boxing and counters and that’s also part of the reason the fight was closer than many thought.
Like I said earlier I think canelo edges him this time, ggg is clearly past it and he fails to adjust sometimes I hope he proves me wrong since I think canelo is a cheater and I would hate it if he won but yea that’s my point.

Golovkin was hurt a couple of times. Not hurt so bad that the fight was close to over or anything but there were a couple of times the commentators mentioned as well.

Well yes counters hurt .... did you some of those uppercuts that he hit him with? He was stopped in his tracks a few times but was never on wobbly legs or shaky or anything like that, that’s all I’m saying. I still find myself a little surprised that he wasn’t hurt specially when you see some of those in slow mo , guy has one of the best chins in boxing, canelo isn’t a light puncher by any means

Alright, first let’s get this out of the way, while I am ggg fan I am by no means blinded by my love or my fandom for ggg heck I picked canelo for the rematch.... Now that that’s out of the way, I never saw ggg visibly hurt, there was a bunch of times ggg was coming forward and took some counters that stopped him right in his tracks( wish I could post the slow mo gifs where you clearly see ggg eyes) but he wasn’t in any danger of being stopped like I said it’s remarkable to me that he wasn’t shaky or unbalanced or on wobbly legs at any point.... he smiled because canelo got him on some of those counters(they looked brutal).
Yes of course you can stop someone on punches just from accumulated damage alone , yes I know you don’t need to ko someone to get a stoppage thanks captain obvious. I didn’t think he was that cautious at all, he slowed his rhythm from some of those counters but he kept coming forward a lot, stopped utilizing his jab during periods of the fight and did absolutely nothing the first four rounds. Ggg didn’t run through canelo simply because he couldn’t, there wasn’t any fear I don’t know where you’re getting that from , canelo threw his counters and ggg kept his pressure on while landing and missing failing to adjust to some of canelos movements throughout the fight . That’s part of the reason myself and lot of pundits and experts sAw ggg winning since he applied his pressure effectively even though he didn’t get the ko ( you can apply pressure effectively and not get a ko) now canelo also did his thing with his boxing and counters and that’s also part of the reason the fight was closer than many thought.
Like I said earlier I think canelo edges him this time, ggg is clearly past it and he fails to adjust sometimes I hope he proves me wrong since I think canelo is a cheater and I would hate it if he won but yea that’s my point.

Fighters are trained to not show they got hurt and stung and not throw in the wind, when someone can hurt them badly.

GGG M.O. is seek and destroy everyone and stop them, while doing it Mexican style, taking constant punches and smiling.

There's two fighters GGG didn't do this to, Jacobs and Canelo, Jacobs because he hits like a truck and stung GGG and Canelo because he's got 34 ko"s and also hits like a truck and stung GGG, everyone else got run over giving GGG the knockout record of over 20 fights in a row with a knockout, 23 i believe, this means Canelo can take his power and stung him, actually hurting him.

You might not believe it but from watching fights for over 30 years i probably can see when someone gets rocked and so did HBO and others, but i am not going to argue if everyone thinks GGG got hurt or not.

Don't be surprised if GGG really gets rocked this time and goes down, you will say this was due to age and i will say it was due to Canelo landing a cleaner harder combination of punches, because this happened with Ward and Kovalev.

Ward hurt Kovalev in their first fight because champions on that level can hurt each other but most shake their heads and hide it, but in fight two, Ward landed a cleaner harder punch and wobbled Kovalev, then stopping him.

At the champions level, even the light punchers can hurt you, it's just fighters hide this and tell everyone, i wasn't hurt and then they get knocked out cold, just like Chavez sr and his chin and getting knocked down.

Now GGG is saying he was really injured and that's why he didn't stop Canelo and everyone including Teddy Atlas is claiming Canelo has been cheating the whole time including the last fight and now he's clean and looks smaller, this should mean GGG should run over him now and end it early, but you watch it will be the same fight with Canelo doing more and getting the win.

But if i am wrong then i am wrong and it won't be the first time, i just believe Canelo knows GGG isn't a monster and Floyd gave him more trouble due to skills and accuracy, stinging him more and he's thinking i let the first fight get away.

Also Teddy is picking Canelo, even when he's saying Canelo cheated and looks smaller, go figure, he's seeing everything i am, Canelo can take GGG power and out box him, if he's more busy, i don't think this will be due to age just skills, unless GGG looks terrible and gets stopped easily, then keeps getting knocked out, then he's proven old, but if he's just out boxed then no, not past prime just yet, but this will be the excuse.

Zab Judah accurately predicts winner of Canelo-GGG 2.

Amazing!

Why is fighting off the ropes underrated? ATG’s have done rope’a’dope for a century. I don’t why GGG fans are so invested in Canelo? I believe Golovkin’s PROPER Strength is at 168. I believe a 168 GGG shows us all something completely different than 160, it was that he was mis managed. That being said if GGG loses fair and square its totally fine. Canelo will have to see the REAL GGG at 168. Canelo will assume he can be a 168 Champ. Real GGG fans know GGG can be a 2 Division Champ which industry will hype twofold! WAR GGG

Back