GGG is going to kill CANelo , reveals he wasn't 100% first fight!!

Fighters are trained to not show they got hurt and stung and not throw in the wind, when someone can hurt them badly.

GGG M.O. is seek and destroy everyone and stop them, while doing it Mexican style, taking constant punches and smiling.

There's two fighters GGG didn't do this to, Jacobs and Canelo, Jacobs because he hits like a truck and stung GGG and Canelo because he's got 34 ko"s and also hits like a truck and stung GGG, everyone else got run over giving GGG the knockout record of over 20 fights in a row with a knockout, 23 i believe, this means Canelo can take his power and stung him, actually hurting him.

You might not believe it but from watching fights for over 30 years i probably can see when someone gets rocked and so did HBO and others, but i am not going to argue if everyone thinks GGG got hurt or not.

Don't be surprised if GGG really gets rocked this time and goes down, you will say this was due to age and i will say it was due to Canelo landing a cleaner harder combination of punches, because this happened with Ward and Kovalev.

Ward hurt Kovalev in their first fight because champions on that level can hurt each other but most shake their heads and hide it, but in fight two, Ward landed a cleaner harder punch and wobbled Kovalev, then stopping him.

At the champions level, even the light punchers can hurt you, it's just fighters hide this and tell everyone, i wasn't hurt and then they get knocked out cold, just like Chavez sr and his chin and getting knocked down.

Now GGG is saying he was really injured and that's why he didn't stop Canelo and everyone including Teddy Atlas is claiming Canelo has been cheating the whole time including the last fight and now he's clean and looks smaller, this should mean GGG should run over him now and end it early, but you watch it will be the same fight with Canelo doing more and getting the win.

But if i am wrong then i am wrong and it won't be the first time, i just believe Canelo knows GGG isn't a monster and Floyd gave him more trouble due to skills and accuracy, stinging him more and he's thinking i let the first fight get away.

Also Teddy is picking Canelo, even when he's saying Canelo cheated and looks smaller, go figure, he's seeing everything i am, Canelo can take GGG power and out box him, if he's more busy, i don't think this will be due to age just skills, unless GGG looks terrible and gets stopped easily, then keeps getting knocked out, then he's proven old, but if he's just out boxed then no, not past prime just yet, but this will be the excuse.

I agree with this 1000%. Canelo haters have no concept of rolled punches. Canelo is able to handle GGG’s punches because it reads it before hand (telegraphed) and rolls to diminish the power. One inch less contact makes a huge difference...
With alll that being said, GGG has to go to he body!!! It is the most frail part when power punchers can land. Badou Jack was successful with this which made his fight with Stevenson a general rubber match DRAW.

Back