Gervonta Davis Facing First Degree Aggravated Assault Charge

You're not impressed with him because he's smaller than Floyd? Did you think this through?

Oh, yes.

He's a fool. No class. When he knocked down Fonseca with an illegal shot, he crouched down next to him to mock him.
nintchdbpict000348269592.jpg
Piece of shit.

Oh, yes.

He's a fool. No class. When he knocked down Fonseca with an illegal shot, he crouched down next to him to mock him.
View attachment 279911
Piece of shit.

I'm not disputing the fact that he's an idiot, I'm just saying that it's bizarre to fault him for being smaller than Floyd. And when I say bizarre, I mean retarded.

IMO he's going to be out of the sport in a few years. His career trajectory will resemble that of Adrien Broner.

I'm not disputing the fact that he's an idiot, I'm just saying that it's bizarre to fault him for being smaller than Floyd. And when I say bizarre, I mean retarded.

It takes a special kind of lazy to stop growing at 5’5”. I made it to 6’ just phoning it in.

All jokes aside, Gervonta needs some guidance ASAP. Floyd can't babysit him. He's young, talented and he needs to get back on the right path and stay on it. He can make a lot of money in this sport that will change his life. Any bad influences need to be removed. I don't want to sound like Dr. Phil here but it isn't too late to save him from a life of crime and time in jail or the pen.

He's more talented, but he does appear to have a similar approach outside the ring.

Too early to say he's more talented than Broner.

Broner is viewed a certain way, now, but at 22-23 he was already in top 10 P4P lists and being talked about as someone who was coming for Floyd's crown. I think we forget how highly regarded Broner was at a similar age.

I find it weird that Floyd keeps investing in stupid mofos who believe that a poor impersonation of the Money gimmick alone will get them belts and purses.

Floyd started playing the eel when he was a proven champion and he knows more than anyone else that it takes tons of discipline and dedication to get there. I assume it doesn't take too long to figure out airheads like Gervonta.

Figures.

At least Broner sort of accomplished something before his laziness and disregard for the sport made him a Has Been.

This little punk won't get past being a Never Was.

I find it weird that Floyd keeps investing in stupid mofos who believe that a poor impersonation of the Money gimmick alone will get them belts and purses.

Floyd started playing the eel when he was a proven champion and he knows more than anyone else that it takes tons of discipline and dedication to get there. I assume it doesn't take too long to figure out airheads like Gervonta.
I'm not sure that Davis does an impersonation of Mayweather really aside from being a fanboy of Mayweather's, in front of the mic Davis just seems shy and cringeworthy. At least Broner can sell himself and has some charisma. Davis comes across as insecure under the spotlight in comparison.

Photoshop, stat.

moray2_.jpg
416x416.jpg

I'm not sure that Davis does an impersonation of Mayweather really aside from being a fanboy of Mayweather's, in front of the mic Davis just seems shy and cringeworthy. At least Broner can sell himself and has some charisma. Davis comes across as insecure under the spotlight in comparison.

True that, Davis is a shyer Broner (and I don't think he can go up 3 weight classes with his build). That kind of makes his attitude even more pathetic, when you think a bout it.

Back