Gervonta Davis Facing First Degree Aggravated Assault Charge

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
According to the Baltimore Fish Bowl, former world champion Gervonta Davis (19-0, 18 KOs) is facing a complaint of first-degree aggravated assault.

The paper cites Maryland court records, stating that an incident took place on August 1, but no details were available as to what took place or who was assaulted.

Davis, 22, made an appearance on the assault complaint on September 19 on a warrant, and he was released after posting a $100,000 unsecured bond - according to court records. He is scheduled to appear back in court on October 19.

gervonta-davis%20(17).jpg

Step 1: Get your shit together

Step 2: Keep your shit together.

Step 3: Repeat Step 2 or you'll end up like Broner.

Unfortunately its really starting to look like a pattern of doing dumb things. I live a few miles away from Tank and the whole city of Baltimore has been getting behind him. They even replaced Michael Phelps billboard with his as you enter the city off of I-95. In the past year hes also been cited for driving on a suspended license a couple times and is currently on probation for giving a cop a false name during one of the stops. Hopefully this is a wake up call for him...hopefully.

Step 1: Get your shit together

Step 2: Keep your shit together.

Step 3: Repeat Step 2 or you'll end up like Broner.

Broner 2.0

Well this is a suprise lol

Can we call him lil Broner?

Or Broner Lite, Broner Jr., Diet Broner. lol

Eh. He is kinda dumb. So no real suprises

<WellThere>

i mean the general consensus has always been he could become a somebody if he just stays in his lane, or risk becoming diet broner

This guy comes off as shockingly stupid. Can he not look at Broner and think "gee. I wouldn't wanna end up like that guy."

This guy comes off as shockingly stupid. Can he not look at Broner and think "gee. I wouldn't wanna end up like that guy."

I felt embarrassed for him when they put him on the mic after his fight on Aug 26th.

Dude is a scrub, and will be no better that Broner, and probably a good bit worse. I don't see him being a 3-4 division champ

Is this for assaulting that guy in the back of the head during the Mayweather vs McGregor fight? Geez I thought people moved on...

...oh wait, August 1st, wrong date.

He's a twerp thug. Have not been impressed by him in the slightest.

When Floyd makes you look like a manlet.
BsmHH3BCAAA5zgz.jpg

This kid cannot make the weight for a fight on the biggest card in history

He's just a little retarded, that's all

So, he's guilty until proven not guilty? Is there a video of the incident? Maybe I am missing something.

Back