Germaine de Randaime Refuses to Fight "Known and Proven Cheater" Cris Cyborg

Germaine is Huge. And she probably has an edge on the feet. Cyborg would take her down and maul her. That is her path to victory. This isn't some unfair mismatch. It's the only fight to make right now at 145. If she won't take it she needs to be stripped and go back to Kickboxing in the Netherlands.

I'd be happy with that.
The fewer WMMA fighters the better off the fans are.

Yess!! If every other BW did the same, Cyborg could just go to Rizin and fight Gabi Garcia every weekend. Finally someone standing up to that joke

With the same logic and mentality you won't have any sports.. no MMA, no boxing, no NFL, no NBA etc.. nothing... and if you think otherwise I'm sorry but you aren't educated in the world of pro sports.

duck8.jpg

EDIT: Cyborg jumpin' in this bitch:

Strip GDR and make Cyborg vs. Anderson @ UFC 214 for the undisputed title.

giphy.gif

UFC totally screwed up this whole thing. Wasted a bunch of time and effort on this, while Bellator grabbed many of the marketable 125lbers and established a fun and entertaining division while the UFC dawdled deciding whether or not to really do 125. Now the UFC is trying to play catchup doing a TUF tournament that's going to crown a weak champion because most of the best fighters at 125 won't even be in it. All this to try to prop up nutty old Cyborg who nobody wants to fight in the first place, and can't even be trusted not to assault 120lb women on the street.

125? Am I missing something here? The thread is about Derandamie at 145 refusing to take a fight.

Come on GDR, I am a big fan of yours but this is blatantly ducking.
THey will say sign the contract or get striped, but most likely they'll just scrap the whole division. There will be no more 145 woman D

Time to abolish the whole div : 2 FIGHTERS

Seriously the joke has lasted long enough : FOUR MONTHS

Thank you

That sucks. I think GDR would have a good shot at beating Cyborg too.

The complete history of the Women's 145 pound division...

Conor defending his belt, Bisping vs any legit MW, and Tyron vs anybody deserving a titleshot.

Tyron did defend vs Wonderboy and then once more after the draw, so I'm not sure how you really wound up feeling that way. And whether he fights GSP or Maia next, I believe either is a good move.

I guess Cyborg is just gonna have to catch her in the street whoop her ass and take the belt from her. I remember when Tards on here thought GDR would beat Cyborg, then again they were the same Tards who said Ronda/Holm would beat her too. I see now that they see Cyborg is the undeniable GOAT they are now just trolling "She is man of course it's not fair ". When you have haters backed in a corner they need to change they're tune and cry about something else.

That sucks. I think GDR would have a good shot at beating Cyborg too.

She doesn't, just a small punchers chance most likely she will be taken down and GnP'ed.

It's not even funny and she knows it that's why we have this bullshit.

Bro you can't go after the eye test.. is Josh Barnett a cheater if you fallow the eye test ? is Frank Mir a cheater using the same damn logic ?

It's fucking pro sports of course roids are everywhere what the fuck are people expecting are you people that naive.

Cyborg passed all her test for a long time now and the one that was in question was cleared up so she is good to go in fact the god damn division was made with her in mind.

Not to mention GDR speaking of cheating did she freaking forgot how she won the fucking belt ? c'mon now, fight or be gone that's the end of it.

I'd choose be gone.
WMMA is ridiculous.

However the eye test is reliable sometimes. Especially with women.

Sometimes it's just blatantly obvious.

Passing tests doesn't always mean innocence.

Especially when she had a questionable test not too long ago and not everyone was convinced of her innocence still.

Cancel the damn division, let Cyborg go to Bellator and send GDR back to 135 to fight on the prelims for the rest of her career.

<JagsKiddingMe>
Yes. That's exactly why they look like that. Do you actually believe those guys would look anything near that if they didn't take enough steroids to kill an elephant ?
Do you even lift bro ?

I think not.

Ok here's some truth for you.

If you take steroids and eat and train the right way and receive big gains you will keep a lot of those gains if you continue to train hard and eat right.

You won't keep it all but you absolutely positively without a doubt will remain bigger and stronger than you would have ever been if you never did steroids.

There's a pro tip for ya and I'm not even gonna charge ya.<LynchWink>

Lmao, do you even lift bro. Ha ha ha. You actually said that. Yes I have for years. I also have a few buddies who compete at regional shows.

You don't keep all of your gains when you have to cycle off and you are just cruising. You do maintain a percentage though diet and hard work, which is what I pretty much already said and then you started saying, do you even lift bro, and then went on to basically say what I told you.

Please keep your pro tips that you got off you tube, I don't need them thanks. Bodybuilding is obviously also very different than a lot of sports.
Most of these athletes that were using peds were doing it for recovery and cutting.

Anyway, carry on being a little insecure hater douche toward a fucking woman of all things.

It's disgusts me that this woman is even a UFC Champion. Barely did anything spectacular at bantamweight then gets a favourable matchup in a division that doesn't even exist in the UFC.

Back