Germaine de Randaime Refuses to Fight "Known and Proven Cheater" Cris Cyborg

<WellThere>

The duckjob is 100% confirmed now.

The 'personal issues' seems to have been a ruse to by time.

The timeline:

-She claimed she needed surgery after the Holm fight on an injury she claimed to have attained during a fight like 2 years prior to the Holm fight. (her words not mine, forget the exact date and fight she got it, she mentioned it in the post fight interview with Rogan, can't be bother checking but it was 100% >a year prior). To add to this point, she said she would fight Cyborg 'if she has to', she didn't exactly sound enthusiastic. Not to mention how she started stuttering and rambling when she heard Cyborgs name mentioned. *she mentioned this injury and need for time off as soon as Joe asked her about Cyborg*

-She then claimed she would be willing to give Holm an immediate rematch due to the controversy.

-Holm wasn't interest and went back to 135lbs.

-GDR claims she has 'personal issues' and is not ready to fight.
I enjoyed your slow transition from cyborg hater to bashing the cowardice these female fighters display when her name is brought up. finally WOKE.

125? Am I missing something here? The thread is about Derandamie at 145 refusing to take a fight.

The past year of the UFC's bad decision making on planning of the new women's divisions has lead us to this point.

Conor defending his belt, Bisping vs any legit MW, and Tyron vs anybody deserving a titleshot.
tyron defended his belt twice against the number one contender and the guy with the most hype in the ww division

duck8.jpg

EDIT: Cyborg jumpin' in this bitch:

Strip GDR and make Cyborg vs. Anderson @ UFC 214 for the undisputed title.

she is a 2 sport world champion..... undefeated muay thai world champ and UFC FW champ. Cyborg be salty

like she is ever available to fight anyway?

Lmao, do you even lift bro. Ha ha ha. You actually said that. Yes I have for years. I also have a few buddies who compete at regional shows.

You don't keep all of your gains when you have to cycle off and you are just cruising. You do maintain a percentage though diet and hard work, which is what I pretty much already said and then you started saying, do you even lift bro, and then went on to basically say what I told you.

Please keep your pro tips that you got off you tube, I don't need them thanks. Bodybuilding is obviously also very different than a lot of sports.
Most of these athletes that were using peds were doing it for recovery and cutting.

Anyway, carry on being a little insecure hater douche toward a fucking woman of all things.

Oh so we're going to play games with honesty about what we've said now then ? Ok.

"You don't keep your gains forever dummy"

Your words.
Yes you can keep a lot of gains "forever" as long as you are training and eating right.

"You think Phil Heath and Kai Green look the way because of steroids ?"

You don't ?
<{Heymansnicker}>

I never said bodybuilders look the way they do solely due to steroids, but it is the biggest factor. Like it or not they would never reach anything near the freak levels they reach these days without them.

And women don't look like Cyborg if they have never taken steroids. Period.

Don't be upset though.
{<hhh]

There's worse things in life to have to accept.

Haha "little insecure hater douche"

I love this argument.

The only reason someone can criticize WMMA or any female fighter is if I'm insecure or i hate women.

That's some real liberal progressive debate tactics right there.

Don't like my opinion?
I must hate women or be racist,homophobic, misogynistic huh ?
<LikeReally5>

Megan Anderson would be so easy to market at 145. Just make her stand between Cyborg and GDR and voila!

Strip her of the belt. Delete the history of her ever winning the belt. Cut cyborg and throw her in jail. Squash the division and pretend like it never happened.

Thats it.

Good for her.
Anyone who disagrees with her decision is an idiot.

Why should any woman agree to fight someone who has done such a large amount of PEDs that they are physically more like a man than a woman ?

How the hell is that fair.
It's bad enough with the men but for a woman to have to fight a bull like Cyborg is ridiculous.

All women fighters should refuse to fight her until she is cut and forgotten about.

You can't completely transform yourself with drugs for years and expect no one to know or complain.

She's a leftover from a time that it was blatant and almost accepted.
That time is gone now.
Can you please post a source that outlines how peds can change a woman into more of a man as I keep reading on here? Are you referring to specific drugs or just "peds" ? Is there a research article out there talking about the different effects specific drugs have on men vs women?

Or is this just sherbro science, "she took test so now she's a dude, bro" ?

and as for GDR well if she pisses clean and isnt under suspension under currant commission rules well its really a bitch move. thou i do agree Cyborg has been a bully and cheat and now shes assaulting people on the street.

Frankly her muscle gain from when she first started is incredible and i think she might not be able to make 145 soon with new commission rules about 10% body weight. that means she would have to show up before a fight at 160 and last fight she re-hydrated to what 178? she is still getting bigger while the rules are getting stricter which i applaud 100%.

i dont respect her at all not as a athlete or martial artist.

bah just scrap the division. then they both get what they deserve.

<WellThere>

The duckjob is 100% confirmed now.

The 'personal issues' seems to have been a ruse to by time.

The timeline:

-She claimed she needed surgery after the Holm fight on an injury she claimed to have attained during a fight like 2 years prior to the Holm fight. (her words not mine, forget the exact date and fight she got it, she mentioned it in the post fight interview with Rogan, can't be bother checking but it was 100% >a year prior). To add to this point, she said she would fight Cyborg 'if she has to', she didn't exactly sound enthusiastic. Not to mention how she started stuttering and rambling when she heard Cyborgs name mentioned. *she mentioned this injury and need for time off as soon as Joe asked her about Cyborg*

-She then claimed she would be willing to give Holm an immediate rematch due to the controversy.

-Holm wasn't interest and went back to 135lbs.

-GDR claims she has 'personal issues' and is not ready to fight.

-GDRs manager reveals she will NOT fight Cyborg

WMMA Bisping?

Cyborg is a 2 time drug cheat. Why should anyone have to fight her.
One of the dudes I was talking about. Would claim Ronda /Holm/GDR would all beat Cyborg for years. Now understands how dumb he was and how Cyborg is the Goat so he has to revert back to "She is on Roids tho! " "She is a man tho". Pretty pathetic.

The past year of the UFC's bad decision making on planning of the new women's divisions has lead us to this point.

Personally boycott the cards then and you have done what you can do. I personally like the chick fights.

Does it really matter my man ? if I tell you that the vast majority of fighters are or have been on something will that destroy your universe or you will call me crazy ?.. cause guess what the freaking reality is if you ever ever talked to someone inside the actual business it will be an total eye opener.

In fact most if not all of your favorite fighters are probably using something.

Who gives a shit this is pro sports it's everywhere it's rampant, the only problem is when they get caught cause it fucks up the timelines and paths of their next fights.

You think Dana fucking White doesn't like roids ? he and the owners and Joe Rogan etc all of them are on shit, they like it, they want guys to use and look like monsters and sell better and heal faster the only problem is when they are caught that's it... it's all a big publicity show for dumb dumbs, an act.

GDR doesn't give a flying fuck cause Cyborg took roids all she cares about is losing and getting beat up and keeping that belt so she can make better $ that's it.

I agree drug use is rampant.
More than most think, this is true.

However there are degrees and sometimes a fighters use bring them to an obvious level of physical advantage while others might have used in order to heal faster.

There are many forms of PEDs and all are not made equal.

Back