Germaine De Radamie vs Marion Reneau @ Fight Night UFC Rotterdam

Gonna be super boring. Mostly hitting air and screaming for no reason.

Money on over 2.5 rounds no matter what the line is.

GDR lost any appeal for me during and after the Holly fight, but her not wanting to fight Cyborg made me disdainful of her as a fighter completely.

All this same for me.

Can't win the fight on illegal blows over and over.. then act the way she did, no shit Cyborg was next she is the reason you got the damn opportunity in the first place, playing them games with us.

0 interest in fallowing her, she can do what ever the heck she wants.. stay away from important fights.

Do you know how fucking pathetic you are? Trying to gaslight a bunch of insults by feigning ignorance. Moron
I was asking a genuine question. I didn't know she forfeited the title. I assumed Cyborg vs Tonya was an interim title fight, I haven't been following all the mma news closely.

But LOL @ you getting butthurt because someone said something mean about GDR. Grow some balls

Last edited:
that''s be less than 100k buys.

Always cheering for the teacher! Hopefully she teaches Germaine an important lesson :)

wRdnP5C.png
no way the champion loses this fight maaaaaaaan the butt hurt will be incredeible on bitch ass forums lmao

I love the WMMA.

But, this is almost a complete IDGAF.

The only interest is if Reneau can beat GDR. I'd like to see GDR get slapped up a bit. Good thing to have her next fight in Europe, though. I think an American, or Brazilian, crowd would rip her badly.

Go, Marion.

Obviously it has some impact, but also obviously we will support her september 2nd. Payed for that shit.

I will be at the event but dont expect any cheers from me. she is a disgrace for the Dutch mma scene imo.

a shame she is on this allready lame card. another smack in the face towards us fans.

I don't think I could possibly care less about any fight ever. I'd rather re-watch Sylvia-Monson

Oh damn
Can honestly say I couldn't give a fuck

Great job WME

I don't care for another thing this bitch does after shamelessly ducking the Cyborg fight.

Also, these bitches almost look like they could be related or something.

I will be at the event but dont expect any cheers from me. she is a disgrace for the Dutch mma scene imo.

a shame she is on this allready lame card. another smack in the face towards us fans.

Can't argue with that too much.. will still cheer just for own entertainment though :)

So if absolutely no one cheers besides me you can spot me and we can hang out.

this is a total mismatch, they tossed GDR a softball.

GDR is talented but ducking Cyborg kinda left a bad taste in my mouth. She shouldn't get the privilege in headlining a card

Back