Germaine De Radamie vs Marion Reneau @ Fight Night UFC Rotterdam

I thought that arthritis in her hand was actin' up...

Would be awesome if GDR got booed on home turf.

That poster does not do Reneau justice. She's not the hottest fighter to ever live but still good enough.

marion-reneau_513257_left30.png
heptagirl28-1365091501_280.jpg
marion-reneau-01.jpg
56112bf376fad521c3a74737efc5cf5a--d-photo-fit-bodies.jpg

Her implants are natural looking.

She's actually a damn good fighter. Not bad for an old woman (40).

She's still in the UFC? Even getting rewarded for that fuckery....Eh...

Don't care, Marion is awful and GDR is a coward.

Ducks Cyborg.

Fights one of cyborgs main training partners.

A+ trolling.

Gets an easier oppponent and all of a sudden her issues went away. She should have been cut for embarrassing the ufc

From what I've been reading, I'm pretty sure she will be receiving some boo's in her home country.

for a moment I thought this was the main event, haha
Do you know how fucking pathetic you are? Trying to gaslight a bunch of insults by feigning ignorance. Moron
are you related to duck de radamie in any way? are you just a crazy dutch fan?
That poster does not do Reneau justice. She's not the hottest fighter to ever live but still good enough.

marion-reneau_513257_left30.png
heptagirl28-1365091501_280.jpg
marion-reneau-01.jpg
56112bf376fad521c3a74737efc5cf5a--d-photo-fit-bodies.jpg

Her implants are natural looking.

She's actually a damn good fighter. Not bad for an old woman (40).
thick, solid and...

<mma4>

You guys are being way too hard on her. I know most of you love Holly, but Germaine beat her fair and square in what was supposed to me a gimme fight for Holly.

Yea, arguable late-strikes and what not- which Big John himself has clarified that the round doesn't end at the sound of the bell, rather when the ref steps in between the fighters.... so yea, you guys are being way too hard on GDR, and I think a lot of it has to do with her looks, because otherwise, she's pretty technically sound for a WMMA fighter.

She said since post-fight that she needs surgery or something, it was pretty gay of the UFC to politic her out of the title. Bisping gets to sit on his belt, Conor... Cruz for 2 years... etc

They're literally screwing a fighter over because it didn't fit with their wwe-themed WMMA plans, and you guys are all for it. Sucks for GDR, first ever UFC women's FW champion.

But hey, most of you were hating on Cyborg when she refused the UFC's booking date, then even more when she got flagged by USADA (which was later cleared)... saying Cyborg needs to earn her way back and what not...But yea, since Holly fell off the wagon, you guys are obligated to switch stances I guess... meh, WMMA sucks

i always shit on WMMA, but germaine isn't that boring.

she's one of the few girls who can actually throw some good punches.

Ah another Rotterdam boring card. Unless Mark Godbeer is on the card, im not interested.

From defending UFC to the prelims of a Fight Night in 0 fights.

New record.

I got GDR is this one.
Reneau is a great grappler, but for some odd reason (low fight IQ?) she doesn't go for TD's.
I mean she did total 0 TD's against Holly.

Derandamie gave up the belt

she didn't take the money fight and then take a dive
she didn't hold up the title with a fake injury
she didn't fight it in the courts

Maybe she was fearful, maybe she acted out of principle, but whatever, she gave up the belt , what's to hate.

I'm glad she got stripped of the belt, but it's sad Conor still has both of his. Pathetic display of favoritism by the UFC.

i hope the crowd will boo her into the oblivion
tenor.gif

Hope Renau spams takedowns and finishes Duck Randashit.

Her forfeiting the belt to not fight Cyborg was retarded. With her striking pedigree, it would have been a very interesting fight.

Back