Georges St-Pierre would've outstruck a prime Anderson Silva

GSP would've found a masterful game plan against Silva, and Silva would've spent a lot of the fight on his back because no one understood timing like GSP, the greatest ever at using timing in the UFC. Also, Juiced Hendricks couldn't even knock GSP down so GSP has an awesome chin (see the Condit kick, etc.). GSP wouldn't be rushing into crosses like Griffin or leaving himself open up the middle for a front kick like Vitor. Juiced Silva was deadly though so he certainly had a good chance of winning, can't deny it. The whole "ducking" think is laughable and applies to Silva as much as it does to GSP. Why didn't Silva call out JBJ? Turns out that Cormier sonned Silva, and JBJ sonned Cormier.

Ehh GSP didn't like his odds because he could have cemented himself as GOAT, no questions asked if he took the silva fight with both in their prime. Instead he turned it down and sat out until Bisping was champ to test MW. That is why not all people don't just ride the gsp goat bandwagon. To be fair on paper, gsp is goat, but many people see it from the perspective of cherry picking.

I don't see how GSP gets over the size difference.

Silva would sleep gsp

Silva tdd was not as ppl make it out to be, he had no problem stuffing Chael Sonnen in the rematch. If Gsp thought he would have beaten Silva in his prime, he would have taken the fight and made him the undisputed Goat. Everything he does is calculated.

"GSP outstriking Anderson Silva..."

MZ1KONt.gif

Georges would have embarrassed Silva. As a well rounded mmartist, gsp had options on how he could beat Silva. Silva was limited to anti wrestling and picking his shots.

Silva would've handled GSP in same way he was handling everyone else he fought when they held titles.

Funny how GSP haters forget andy lost to ryo chonan AND Bisping....hahaha

GSP wouldve jabbed and wrestle fucked Andy.

GSP knows who he could and could not beat.He wanted no part of AS.

Hendo was a classic example of a wrestler who fell in-love with his punching power. Worked out well for his career, just not that fight against AS.

that's true but he did use his wrestling quite a bit v. Anderson, once he tasted Anderson 's power he decided to take the fight to the mat, using his hand to smother Anderson and make it harder to breathe.

GSP didn't want to fight AS, like AS didn't want to fight Jon Jones.
Also, I love GSP, I think he's the best ever, he's the GOAT and all that....
But I don't think he beats Anderoid Silva at any points, but right now.
Make the fight right now, and send GSP punish the lame-ass cheater.

Maybe....or Anderson might have baited him into a flying knee.
They should fight now as two old veterans!
(Is Anderson eligible?)

So why he never accept that fight? It was in the making for years.
1029532_1.jpg

He didn't want to fight Silva. Didn't comeback with Weidman or rockhold as champ. I doubt he'd of returned if mousasi or machida had been champ. I wouldn't even believe him fight rich as champ

Dana tried to make that fight but one person didn’t want it

GSP only fights when he is clearly the superior athlete

The same reason he refuses to fight woodley

If the fight took place in 2009-2013 I think Silva disposes him. Too bad this fight never happen though.

Back