Georges St-Pierre: Khabib Nurmagomedov is probably the best pound-for-pound fighter on earth

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“I think actually one of the best pound-for-pound in the world, maybe the best pound-for-pound in the world, is Khabib Nurmagomedov,” St-Pierre said. “I always said it. For me, he’s probably the best pound-for-pound. Unfortunately, I believe people don’t give him enough credit. Maybe because he’s not American, he’s not someone who talks a lot of trash like Conor McGregor, he’s someone who’s very respectful, he doesn’t make a lot of noise by talking. But the same thing, like I said before about me, is that the resume speaks by itself. You know, the guy’s undefeated, he beat everybody. I’m just sad that the fight with [Tony] Ferguson didn’t happen, because it would have been an amazing fight.

“Look, I really like Khabib,” he said. “It would be crazy. I don’t know what’s going to happen, like I said. There is Conor, there is Ferguson, there is Khabib at 155. Like I said, I don’t know that is what I’m going to plan to do. If I beat Bisping, I might stay at 185. Or I might go challenge a guy at 170. It depends. The way my body is made I couldn’t make 155. It would be a tough cut. Because I walk around at 188 – 188lbs when I wake up in the morning. I think Khabib is about the same size as me. Maybe heavier than me. A lot of 155ers are bigger than me. But it would be a tough cut. And I’m not a big fan of cutting weight. But it depends on who’s there at the right moment. Maybe it could be done, but I don’t know.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/geor...khabib-nurmagomedov-best-pound-pound-fighter/

Too many hits to the head for GSP

All this damm communists putting respeck on each other makes me sick!

what a cute bromance

Georges-St-Pierre-Khabib-Nurmagomedov.png

C9_Z0b_TZXs_AA7_Zye.jpg

GSP could actually get wrestle fucked here?

Waking up at 188 shredded is a super tough cut to 155, it aint happening bruh

I love Georges but I find he repeats himself a lot in his interviews. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy. Just like I said, he repeats himself a lot in his interviews.

He's not making 155 let's be serious

I love Georges but I find he repeats himself a lot in his interviews. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy. Just like I said, he repeats himself a lot in his interviews.

He experiences quantum time-leaps, don't you know?
He probably can't remember what he said in the last interview.

What top guys did Khabib beat who were near the top at the time?

I don't care if it's Gsp saying this.....based on what can you say this???
Don't get me wrong, khabib is a great talent but from his stand up alone, I can't endorse such an opinion.

Don't know what was in the kebab they were feeding him

Crazy talk. Khabib is good, but that's just silly.

Very discriminatory of him not counting non-earthlings.

Khabib rarely fights and gsp says he's not popular b/c he's not american. STFU

Back