George Foreman knows

vini123456

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

While McGregor lost fair there was that one moment when mayweather was hurt and he acted like he got hit below the line.

yeah Mcgregor would win if Mayweather didnt TKO him

Foreman is right. Conor was going to finish Floyd and dominate boxing after. You can see his corner whisper something to him before the 10th to throw the fight because of organised crime and he does.

I don't think it would have finished there but looking at the punch close up and also an image it wasn't a low low blow, more borderline and mayweather was playing possum, I don't think Conor had enough steam left to end it though.

Foreman is right. Conor was going to finish Floyd and dominate boxing after. You can see his corner whisper something to him before the 10th to throw the fight because of organised crime and he does.
I'm pretty sure that's all bullshit. But I'll have to look into it.

Thanks for everything, George. Your grill helped me through hard times in my 20s cooking up 70/30 ground beef for hamburgers

Notice how the heavyweight monsters (Foreman, Klitschko, Tyson, etc) are not threatened by Conor so they can give 100% honest praise of his performance, as opposed to the smaller guys like Paulie whose ego in panic mode because he knows a guy with one boxing match is already better than him.

Mayweather had someone place a bet for him to finish Mcgregor in the 10th.
200_s.gif

The Referee stopped the fight when Floyd started it.

Among all the conor fans on this board you are my favourite poster along with @StraightleftKO

It was quite comical how many cheap shots Conor landed during the entire fight...rabbit punches, hammer fists, low blow, punching before ref starts them up again...nothing helped.

I'm not a boxer but if that's the case maybe it would have been a good idea for Conor to:

hit him in the body again.

I'm not a boxer but if that's the case maybe it would have been a good idea for Conor to:

hit him in the body again.

So he could have to pay Floyd 10 million bucks for violating the contract? AND lose the fight anyway because the ref was in Vegas's pocket?

low blow

i respect foreman, but guys like him and wladimir werent never known for their fight IQ. they should watch the fight again (different angle)
i mean .. wladimi said that this fight was "clean" LMAO joshua took his soul and brain.

Notice how the heavyweight monsters (Foreman, Klitschko, Tyson, etc) are not threatened by Conor so they can give 100% honest praise of his performance, as opposed to the smaller guys like Paulie whose ego in panic mode because he knows a guy with one boxing match is already better than him.

His statement makes no sense.

Even if the shot was clean (looked like a low blow to me) Conor immediately clinched and did not floow up with punches.

And Floyd was good to go as if nothing happened after like 5 seconds. Best case scenario for Conor would have been a ruled knockdown for Conor. While punching himself out even more.

But Floyd was not hurt and Conor did not look to land good shots. So even if the ref did nothing, nothing would have come off that.

Conor had a solid showing but people are really reaching here.

Also people should not overvalue boxing greats saying they were impressed. Most expected very little from Conor. Being surprised or impressed after having such low expectations means Conor can box and not that he almost beat Mayweather or has champ potential.

low blow

i respect foreman, but guys like him and wladimir werent never known for their fight IQ. they should watch the fight again (different angle)
i mean .. wladimi said that this fight was "clean" LMAO joshua took his soul and brain.

Wladimir was never known for his fight IQ...

{<huh}

LMAO. The guy is known for his fight IQ and also for his general IQ. He is a genius both in and out of the ring.

He punched him in the dick, then tried to cuddle him.

His most significant offense in the fight was a foul LOL.

And shortly afterwards he was stumbling around the ring like a drunk, concussed and almost falling through the ropes before the ref rescued him.

Back